Which Zodiac Sign Are You Most Attracted To

I’m not an expert, but from what I know, if you’ve been born as a Libra, you’re a Libra and not a Virgo. You’re likely a cusp. Your Sun is placed on Libra and not Virgo, though. Doesn’t matter how early or late you fall on the sign’s period, none of us are actually fully the sign that we’re given, anyway. If you look at your natal chart, you’ll see that you’ve got certain parts of other signs in different parts of your life and being.

I’m talking like a medium, haha. But seriously though, it’s interesting stuff.

1 Like

Woah, you sound like an expert. Thanks for your help!! :heart:

1 Like

Haha, I’m really not, I’m just a very curious soul :grin: You’re welcome~ :heart:

1 Like

Thanks again! :smile: :heart:

1 Like

i still dont understand why taurus is thicc

1 Like

I’m a Scorpio. October 26. And, it says I’m most compatible with Taurus and Cancer? I don’t know, lol.

1 Like

Well… Its really confusing for me : i was born january 19, and that’s between Capricorn and aquaris , sooooo eh I think it’s cancer or Scorpio for Capricorn I’m guessing but im not sure about Aquarius

And now in GONNA post stuff I found really funny about zodiac signs :joy:

1 Like

Here you go:

image image

Tell me ur FAVES !

3 Likes

This is a lie, Virgos are not that great
…or maybe I’m just a bad egg, idk

I procrastinate but then I feel so guilty midway that I crawl back to my work and beg for it’s forgiveness before completing it

1 Like

Hahahha yeah, I do realise this isn’t 100% accurate but it’s funny as well (not meaning to offend anyone,I’m mainly laughing at my zodiac too!)

2 Likes

lol ik, but hey this gives me a great person to become
idk about other Virgos but I’m aware of my flaws and I want to better myself, having a good idea of my better self is a start

2 Likes

Yup sure is !

1 Like

According to the website, I’m most compatible with Virgo or Taurus.

Ironic since I’m a Leo. I’m literally the complete opposite of what my zodiac sign says :joy::joy: I’m probably a Pisces at heart!

1 Like

Taurus or Virgo :heart_eyes:

Haha , i feel like I’m 50% aquaris miostof the Time !

1 Like

I’m a Gemini and according to most sources that I came across, the zodiac signs I’m attracted to the most are:

1. Aries
  2. Leo
  3. Libra
  4. Aquarius

Hmm…:thinking:

Sometimes they mentioned Sagittarius and Gemini :laughing:

Lol, but for real, this is just for fun, a zodiac sign doesn’t matter when it comes to love & romance :rofl: