Who are Indian?

Hi!! I am originally from U.P just lives in M.P…

Hiii… Nice to meet you

Same… :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Haii! I m from AP.

Hi!!
@anj I never knew you were from India…
Glad to meet you…

Same here…:slight_smile:
Feeling happy to see some Indians here…

Same I thought no one even knew about episode in India at first.

Same thoughts @BadassSaasha!!
Definitely Same…

Yeah. I told my friends and they give me looks saying aren’t you too old to play games in mobile.

When I told my friends that I play “Episode” they were like “What the heck is even this”??
I was like what do you do if you don’t play episode…I laughed and they said “Whatever” and then changed the topic as they were very embarassed …It was entertaining as hell…:joy::joy:

Yeah right. Same like they didn’t even know what episode was. I explained to them 5 times but they were still like I don’t know and I was saying god I know that they are stupid but this ? I would actually be surprised if I come to know they even know a bit wattpad…lol

My friends really are idiots if I say …
They don’t episode okay…
But they don’t even know what a wattpad is I explained it to them about a thousand times but they are hella hell stupid I can’t even get enough of them…
Really but I love my friends they are funny…And make expression that are really worth watching…:joy::joy:

Same. They give me those looks when I tell them i am reading a novel or book. They are totally opposite and I don’t know how I got them but o love them.

Even when they push me on my crush and pull pranks on me.

Hehehe same!!
But tell you the truth I don’t have a crush there is a guy that had a crush on me…But seriously they aren’t even telling me the name of that guy its frustrating as I could just say him that “I am not interested” but they know this that I am going to turn him down so they aren’t telling me…
And tells you are sooo cold-blooded breaking a heart is never good…
THIS is a situation where I say “WHATEVER” and walk away…:joy::joy:
As I already turned around 2 guys at the start of this semester or classes…
But I think that I might have a idea on who he is but don’t really know…:thinking::thinking:
But literally I am such a tease my friend has a boyfriend that she still has a crush on and he still has a crush on her but they aren’t together as you now India relationship or anything before marriage are forbidden sometimes in families or we have a teacher that is soooo… annoying she found that out and made a fiaso on it…
I mean what the hell is that have to do with that teacher???
But yeah they are nice…

Yeah that happens a lot in India. I am in 10th right now and as you know its cbse so board exams. I promised myself no boyfriend till class 10 so at least there is no chance for another year but I do have a guy I like and I heard he likes me too and we used to be best friends so he knows that I can’t have a boyfriend.

Awww crush on the best friend…huh!!
How adorable…:wink::wink::wink:
So what’s he like…Cute, adorable, caring, interesting or very talented??Huh!!
Mind sharing…
I am in 10th as well…
Racking my brain to study as it is so difficult…
The maths is sooo difficult as well as easy to do…
But mostly its really easy and other subjects are very easy for me to solve anyway…
Are you a sanskrit student or a hindi student??

Not so good looking in the he is not sense but I am a eyes person so yeah he has brown eyes that I love. Best thing about him ? He is the sweetest person I met and I don’t really care what people say about him but I do like him for I know how he is. I can predict every move of his and he can predict mine. So yeah I am like I love him.

Awww!! He sounds like a true gentlemen to me…
I am totally shipping you two…
Really I had a best friend that lived right next to me…
So we used to play with each other very often or should I say all the time…
As we grow up well we really understood each other as when the other is feeling dull or is unhappy cheers each other…
But you know everything comes to an end… So let’s say he moved away but we are still n contact and I really look forward to his every call and he looks to mine…
Well I really want him to come back but I know he can’t just leave his family right…
I miss him arggg my night sleep is gone now as I started thinking about happy times…
As when he moved I faced the worst tragedy of my life…
But you know he was still there listening to my sobbing through phone…
Okay I am literally CRYING while writing this…

Wait is this something that you say about your crush.??

Although I don’t actually love him. But yeah moments like when he snatches his brother’S chocolate and gives them to me I am like Can I just say i love him ?

Well yeah you actually starts liking someone when they are really nice to you…