Who are Indian?

Okay. I dobt know if he is your crush or not like I miss my best friend on the cheek all the time and when he was not here I cried too even if it was two months but maybe ? Who knows.

0 Likes

Okay you are making me doubt my own opinion…
Argggg what have I done don’t say “Who knows” just say “no” to this…
I just can’t…
Oh my, my phone is ringing and its his call… dammit I am so awkward right now…
Should I even pick it up??

1 Like

Maybe if you like him, you know ? You miss him ? You feel happy with him ? You don’t mind sharing anything with him ? Then yes you do. Maybe … I am no love guru but I would say tell him you love him and then say just joking.

0 Likes

Arggg okay its just that I ended the call he asked me “How are you?” I replied “fine”…Then what he said something that I can’t reply to because I was seriously awkward…he said “I really miss you from here I wish I would be there Su” He has given me a nickname as Su…
And all your factors are correct we really share everything I even tell him that someone asked me then he says like “And what did you say??” in a very tensed and serious tone that was nowhere to be found before…When I told him that I turned them down then he really sounded reieved I noticed this very much but I just let this slide…
I don’t know anymore…What to think…

1 Like

And I did say sometimes that I love him in a friendly manner as it just slided that sometimes you say this…then yeah he said really with a smile on his face and when I said “Nope just joking” and laughed his face fell…
Why is that???

2 Likes

Aww i ship you two. Totally. I bet he likes you and you like him.

1 Like

Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!!..
He isn’t here so this is just a fling or I doubt its even a fling…
But whatever…:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

My other crush knows my name. I repeat my crush knows my name. I am going to die.

1 Like

He knows my instagram account Facebook account and my whatsapp number.

0 Likes

Hehe nothings gonna happen to you @BadassSaasha don’t worry you aren’t gonna die…
Because people don’t die when their crush knows their name…:joy::joy:

1 Like

I change my statement…
What the hell??
He knows everything…This is gonna be interesting…

1 Like

Don’t you have to sleep @BadassSaasha I gotta go either I will collapse on my desk again…

1 Like

Yeah. I am currently holding my computer nook and hiding my phone behind that. I am only 15 and parents …you know. Good night. Bye.

2 Likes

Byee!!
I am turning 15 in the next two months…
And yeah parents.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah. Right.

0 Likes

OMG my crush proposed me like he likes me like he actually likes me. God I am in heaven. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Please don’t tell me a dream because if it is then its the best one I got. Oh by the way I refused since you know what with my promise and my parents but yeah still that does not change the fact that my crush likes me. Arrrgh.

1 Like

Congrats by the way…
And well I hope he waits for you to complete this semester…:wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Yeah well if he does not his loss. I mean I am fine single he can go wherever he wants to. He will be the one who will end up regretting it coz I am crazy.

And crazy is good.
Normal is just boring

1 Like

Yeah yeah I agree…
I am crazy and I am an idiot when it comes to liking someone…:no_mouth::no_mouth:How do you even distinguish it??
Whatever…

1 Like

I don’t know how you know but I know how I find out if I like someone. My goofy smile which makes me look stupid comes on my face whenever I talk to them and I feel giddy and emabarssed talking to them and I want them to talk to me only and alas I know I like them.

1 Like