Who Are You?(Outfit Game)

Hello Everyone!!
I am going to make a game!
In this game you will send me your character to card, I repeat YOUR character card, or just you in an outfit.
And then I will make a guess about what type of person you are based off that outfit, other people can comment as well. Please remember that these are silly, so try not to take everything too literal.
As the game goes on I may change it to I give y’all a personality (or color/theme) and you have to make an outfit to fit it. And the winner would choose the next topic.

New Tag

@Wolf_carrot has a story in need of promotion!!
Addicted To The Mafia Man - romance, written by Rilley (prof: Rilley_writesSTORIES), 11 chapters out, description…
Amelia Costello is the mafia’s daughter who has a heart from gold but rough from the outside. A leader of the Italian mafia saves her live. Will he keep up with her?

13 Likes

You look like a tough girl who is really H*ll in a person. My turn, right?

3 Likes

@EpiCrazyKat

2 Likes

Yes it is your turn prima.
Love that that’s what you think of me.

4 Likes

CC credits to @/blanche_writes

4 Likes

@EpiCrazyKat
Well Kit-Kat, I think you are girly, but with a fierce side (hence the tiger) and obviously strong and dark due to the vibe the colors red and black give.
Am I close at all??

5 Likes

So if I am right we submit our character card, and based on the character card we decide what your personality is ,right???

4 Likes

Yes I am girly, with a bit of a fierce side, but lol it has nothing to do with the tiger, I just liked the design :joy: :nail_care:t4: :muscle:t4:

I am a bit dark, not really though. The red and black vibes are what @/blanche_writes chose so that’s coincidental :joy:

4 Likes

no SarBear, just a picture of you or your card and me and the others will try and guess what kind of person you are based off your outfit.

4 Likes

oh ok

4 Likes

i think i got a 80% on that one.
final grade B.

4 Likes

:joy: :kissing:

3 Likes

thats pretty good honestly…

4 Likes

here is mine

(Character card made by me)

5 Likes

you seem like a nice girl, but can also be a b*tch in the blink of an eye. Overall you seem like a nice person with your cute, elegant, and bold elements.
how is that?

6 Likes

WOW!!! :scream:
That sounded interesting :thinking:

Well
Truth is your CORRECTTT!!! :wink:

5 Likes

yay!!
100% (A+)
+5 points for being interesting. :laughing:
an overall of 105%

6 Likes