Who background is this?

Do somebody know who backgrounds these is?

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

hm, @shellyg and @alexa.episode any idea who background this belongs to? I know there aren’t yours. Im not sure about that though. hmm

where did u get these backgrounds from? @MaxineEpi

I just typed in google ‘episode background ‘ and these popped out … i liked them but i wanted to know who made it so i can credit them.

1 Like

hm, ok check on EpisodeLife.com and see if these backgrounds are there, and if they are there, look underneath that background, their should information on whos background it belongs to.

Ok!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

if u decide to use another background similar to those ones that you posted to get from the website, make sure to credit the author. :wink: and if they have the author name that leads to their Instagram page, you can follow them just in case, and if they have rules on their backgrounds, give it a read. :wink:

i found the person who did the second background. The background is on EpisodeLife.com

Second Background

Creator: Margo Vincent
Instagram: @mvincent.episode

I know I would never use someones background/overlay without crediting them!,

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

np. Oh man, the first one…is so hard to find the owner. hm…

Thats fine i could keep looking or … use another background

you can use another background if you want to until I can find the owner lol

Lol okayyy …can you help me with a script problem??

sure.

Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong??, i put the “spot” and it still gives me a warning

hm that weird. Its looks correct to me.