Who do you think is better

• Cardi B
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Neither

0 voters

You can always make it who you like more than the other if you like both
When one answer has the most votes then I’ll make another poll with the winning answer and another person

1 Like

You have 2 hrs

doesn’t really matter to me. Both ladies are good rappers, their music, always good.

2 Likes

Nicki is just a better rapper overall

4 Likes
  • Nicki Minaj
  • 6ix9ine
  • Camilla Cabello

0 voters

I didn’t feel like waiting for yallz to do that poll so in creating another one rn

Nicki Minaj is better in every aspect, especially rapping and songwriting.

4 Likes

Personally I like Cardi B but that’s just my opinion, no hate

• beyonce
  • Camila Cabella
  • Drake
  • Salena Gomez

0 voters

Tell me what you think about this :wink:

Neither of them. They low-key ruined the body image for women of color (Kim Kardashian too)

not to be rude but i don’t see how they did that. if anything they showed how powerful woman of color can be

2 Likes

they showed that being of color doesn’t matter because they still got to the position they were at not by their color but their talents and will. again not to be rude but to me saying that seems a little discouraging, and again it is your opinion just as this is mine, but i hope you take this into consideration

2 Likes

I get that…

However, Cardi has bashed heavily for the way she acts for some reason. I do agree though

Queen B all the way her music is like so relate able to me at the moment

1 Like

:heart: Queen B! :heart:

1 Like
  • Beyonce
  • Lil Uzi vert
  • Shawn Mendez
  • James Charles

0 voters

I’m sorry, I started to switching to you tubers because I could think of any famous people to out (I will never put the kardashions because they’re fake)

OMG NO CLICKED ON THE WRONG ONE :sob:

I like James Charles, think Shawn Mendez has been way overplayed and now really boring, BUT, Queen B is always top 1. Besides Gal Gadot. And Chris Pine.

I don’t really listen to their music but If I have to choose one of them I would choose Cardi B :musical_note::full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Shawn Mendes* Sorry it drives me its everytime someone uses the z