Who do you think is better

Im gonna stop using Beyonce now because I feel Luke every time I out her y’allz are just gonna chose her

• James Charles
  • Superwoman (the YouTuber)
  • Lora DIY
  • Stop with all the polls please

0 voters

I wouldn’t dare compare Nicki to Cardi. Cardi is just classless and ratchet period! She ain’t no queen.

3 Likes

Lilly Singh all the way …{Sorry Lauren, fellow pretty little Laurs and James and fellow sisters}

Tbh I hate both of them

1 Like

…Same with the James Charles part but I disagree w/ the Shawn Mendes part, he is rarely played on any radio stations that are in my town and its sad

1 Like

Same

1 Like

I don’t like either of them (and I’m assuming that every girl from the Bronx is like that, huh? Cardi isn’t the only one!)

Nether

Why would you think that every girl from the Bronx is like that, my cousin is from the Bronx and she’s the nicest person I know. Also I think she’s just trying to show the fact about her culture

NO HATE, OR ILL CLOSE THE CHAT. HATERS BACK OFF

I love him :hot_face::heart_eyes:

Because Cardi is a trashy person, not because of the color of her skin.

1 Like

Music wise, Nicki is far better than Cardi. At least, Nicki’s older music. Cardi was never good.

2 Likes

Nicki has her moments, but at least she’s not a near illiterate bumbling dumbass like Cardi is.

3 Likes

cardi is amazeballs at asmr

must give her some kudos for that

2 Likes

No, I never said that! I live in the Bronx, please don’t twist my words.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

True. Her music is generic. But she has good flow…

2 Likes

Good flow? The weird background beat in 'Bodak Yellow" sounds like music that plays in the sand temple of a Zelda game. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

…Same here :blush: :black_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :mchearts:

Ok, she’s a terrible artist who needs to die in a hole. I mean, I’m trying to respect both Nicki and her but is that what you needed to hear?

1 Like