Who Do You Think Will Win The Superbowl?!?!?!

• Pats
  • Rams

0 voters

Not sure.

But this year, I’m continuing my tradition of watching Michael Jackson’s Half-time Super Bowl Performance from 1993, while the current one airs

3 Likes

The egg.

5 Likes

I think those commercials are gonna be amazing

2 Likes

Oh my God yes!

1 Like

I feel bad 4 Atlanta I mean… 13 to 3!?! Well this was SAD @Sydney_H just put this out of its misery!

2 Likes

so disappointing smh

1 Like

imagine paying over 1000 dollars just to see that.

1 Like

I typically only tune in for the halftime shows for Superbowls as I’m not the biggest fan of American football. And in my opinion, this was probably the weakest I’ve seen.

Although I enjoyed and appreciated the SpongeBob cameo/Stephen Hillenburg tribute, I feel that not going the extra mile and playing Sweet Victory was definitely a missed opportunity.

That would have been amazing and memorable.

I tuned out completely after Travis Scott appeared since it became clear that it wasn’t going to happen.

Instead, I switched over to WWE’s Halftime Heat show for a superb 6 Man Tag Team Match; in my opinion, far more entertaining than the Superbowl Halftime Show. I did not regret it!

As far as the game itself, quite predictable, right?Haha. I think many people expected the Patriots to win since they lost last year, as well as other factors that I’m not familiar with.

1 Like

Still can’t believe there was only one touchdown the whole game…lol.

1 Like

Still want this closed? :smiley:

no jk XD

1 Like