Who Do You Want To Meet Who Inspires You?

Yessss hahaha

1 Like

I would like to meet my future self. I donā€™t know it just seems coolā€¦ but of course, you too :blush:

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

The person who inspire me is my grandmother, she has grown into a great business woman, and hopefully one day iā€™ll be in her shoes

Unfortunately, Stephen Hawking died.

1 Like

Yeah he did, he really was amazing.

Iā€™m kinda like him, in a way. My body isnā€™t great, but Iā€™m pretty smart

1 Like

Meeting a drag queen would be cool, or a major LGBTQ+ figure like Pete Buttigieg.

1 Like

I would love to meet Harry Styles! Heā€™s been a huge part of my life since I was six years old. He has inspired me creatively and otherwise too. He made me want to get into music more than I already was. Also, I learned a lot from him. (treat people with kindness)

1 Like

Aww, thatā€™s cute

1 Like

Hmm probably

1. Dave Chappelle
hes literally one of my favourite comedians he just tells it like it is and hes just crazy hilarious. But at the same time drops some mad truth bombs. The dudeā€™s a legend
2. Buju Banton
Hes just such a great musician (probably my favourite jamaican reggae artists) and activist for positive change. To be able to hear his insights on things would probably be unforgettable. He just seems so spiritual and intelligent

1 Like

Haha, thanks!

me too

1 Like

Yasss, same i soo wanna meet him and paul or chris mannn im fangirling :joy:

1 Like

Arenā€™t we all? Lmao :joy:

1 Like

I wanna meet Steve Harvey.

I want to meet Bryan Adams. His music helped me go through all of the hard times in my life and I wouldnā€™t be the same without him.

I want to meet Tabitha Brown and give her a hug! Sheā€™s so cutešŸ„ŗ

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.