Who does this BG belongs to?

I found a black bathroom BG and that’s exactly what I was searching for. But I don’t know to whom this belongs. Does anyone know who edited this background?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s from smilla.episode
Like I said I’m not sure but I have it in my portal too and I have her name in my creadits lol
I know it’s bad that I don’t remember while having it in my story but I’m like 99.999% sure XD

1 Like

Oh well, if you’re 99.99% sure, maybe I should trust you, lmao!
But I’ll check since you have a name. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

Lol! No problem! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Gurl , if ya get the owner plz tell me the name :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Will sure do! :two_hearts:

1 Like

samee

2 Likes

I think it actually does belongs to @smillab.episode! I’ve done some researches and it seems like the owner has left the community some times ago. I saw multiple messages about that in other threads that mentions her name but we can’t find her anymore since she left the community! I saw she used to edited and create multiple BGs so I do believe it belongs to her! :relaxed:

Feel free to do your researches if you’re still a bit hesitant about that! :two_hearts:

I think it actually does belongs to @smillab.episode! I’ve done some researches and it seems like the owner has left the community some times ago. I saw multiple messages about that in other threads that mentions her name but we can’t find her anymore since she left the community! I saw she used to edited and create multiple BGs so I do believe it belongs to her! :relaxed:

Feel free to do your researches if you’re still a bit hesitant about that! :two_hearts:

1 Like

it’s for sure hers @smilla.episode | Linktree!

3 Likes

This is even better! Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

If ever in doubt and you can’t find the editor/artist, you can just write “this background is not mine and belongs to whoever owns it”. You can always modify the credit when you do find out x

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion! But I did find to whom it belongs. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course

1 Like