Who Doesn't Love A Little Comedy? (R4R Welcome!)

Hi everyone!
My name is KlutzEKat!
Some of you have already seen me on this forum but since I created a new account I changed my name from Lexxcisco to KlutzEKat. So lovely to meet you all again!

I have made a new story and I would love some feedback and would be interested in doing some read for reads! Let me know in the comments below what you think of it!.

Title: Awkwardly Me
Genre: Comedy, Romance & A Little Adventure
Author: KlutzEKat
Description: Embarrassing & Awkward;
The two words that describe my life.
These stories are based on real events to show that no one is ever truly alone.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5962320156360704
Insta: episode.klutzekat

Why did you say the first chapter was only the intro, because I didn’t really like that?

1 Like

I wanted to give the readers a moment to kind of see the way I will be telling the story to decide if they would like to keep reading or not. I also wanted to give the readers a chance to customize the character before we continue! Sorry if you did not enjoy it!

Well I only read the first part of the “intro” and I couldn’t do it. I don’t wanna sound rude at all I just want to give you my honest opinion.
It made me cringe and tap as fast as I can to get through it. I just thought the humor was dry and it didn’t make me laugh at all. It just annoyed me. And I didn’t even finish the first chapter if you wanna call it that…

The last thing I wanna say is I don’t understand the whole author intro- author talking to their own characters thing. I Like I think of episode as a “sorta tv show thing” and I’ve never seen anything that has someone introduce things like that. It’s just weird to me… and the author talking to their characters…? I don’t know, but it’s odd at least to me.

So I’m sorry if I sounded rude but I don’t want to sugar coat it. I like Honest feedback so that’s what I give to other people. So best of luck with the rest of your story!

2 Likes

I appreciate the honest opinion! Everyone has different opinions and I personally really love the author intro! I see a decent amount of people use it and like that connection to the audience personally. The first chapter is short so that we can move directly to the stories that really matter. I also love shows and books that break the fourth wall so that is a thing I love to do!

Again appreciate the honest opinion and thank you for trying it out!

2 Likes

I’ll check it out!

Here’s mine:

Title : Silent Whispers
Author: Pending…
Genre : Romance/Mystery
Style: Limelight
CC: Yesssss
Description : When Summer break takes an unexpected turn, will you be able to handle the darkness that awaits you? A whirlwind of love, friends, laughter and fear. (LL) (CC)
Chapters : 5 (ongoing)
Cover:

If you do check out my story, it’s much appreciated! I’ve been working really hard on it, coffee is the only thing that kept me going. :rofl: I hope you enjoy it. Much love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also if you would like to do a R4R, just send me a message.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Of course, and I obviously know everyone has different preferences and opinions so glad you understand where I’m coming from :blush:

1 Like

It would mean a lot to me if you checked out my story!
Title: Expect The Unexpected
Author: vy tran
Genre: RomCom
Style: Ink
Episodes: 1 and continuing
Desc: As the youngest triplet, Andie has never been in love before. During a tragic plane accident, Andie met 2 survivors that she has fallen in love with. What could go wrong?
IG: vyy.episode
Expect_the_Unexpected_p7_posterThumb_3QwoeYUPzS
Link is here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6223642777419776
P.S: Check out my other story too!

1 Like

I’d be down for a read for read?
Story Title: Josephine

Author Name: Matilda_the_lovely

Style: INK

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 14 (fully released!)

Story Link:The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing:

Josephine

Description: Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Journey with her as she struggles to piece her life back together and find love again! Hope you like it!

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda_the_lovely.com

I would love to check out your other story! I will read it later tonight :3

I would also love to check yours out as well!

Thank you! Means a lot to me :smiley:

1 Like

So I checked out your first chapter and I’ll have to agree with the first two responders. It’s true that many writers do little snippets with their characters but, they also do an introductory chapter where they give readers a chance to see what the characters will be like and what the story is gonna be about.

With that said, based on the little that I did see, it looks like your directing is good lol

But, you are the author and you write your story however you want :hugs:

1 Like

It would mean a lot if you checked out my story :slight_smile:
Title: Just Another Day
Author: Annswrites
Genre: Drama (Romance)
Episodes: 3(more coming!)
CC: Yes
Style: Limelight
Description: A girl rebelling against her parents goes off to New York City to pursue her dreams unaware of the things she is going to encounter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707015823982592
Thank You!

1 Like

Thank you for checking it out I appreciate it!

I would love to! I will check it out as well! :3

@TamiRose @SmileyOcto & @AMagic
Thank you guys for your feedback! I will be changing the first chapter later today and when I update it would you guys mind giving me your thoughts? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, just wanted some extra feedback :hugs:

1 Like

Sure. Just let me know :blush:

1 Like

Will do! I will PM you when it is done! Thank you! :hugs:

Yeah I can!

1 Like