Who else has insomnia?

Who has insomnia? I sure do I hate being up all night but then I like being up all night it’s kind of weird who else has this problem

8 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t4:

Been this way ever since I can remember!!! Nocturnal life has my name all over it!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Even I have insomnia! It is much better now otherwise I used to stay up all night. Now I at least get sleep for three hours.

2 Likes

I feel you lol I just read episode until I can fall asleep which takes forever

2 Likes

I get maybe 4 on a good day lol

1 Like

I used to play Episode and pass my time on Instagram and talk to friends on Discord until my battery died lol. It was fun if I think about it. But I don’t have my phone with me :cry:

3 Likes

I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping. I’d be staying up until 2am just trying to get some sleep. It has gotten better now though.

6 Likes

I feel your pain

2 Likes

I’m a night owl.

Sometimes I deal with Insomnia.

2 Likes

I stopped sleeping when I was like 14 :joy:
My mom took my phone out of my room and then I was up and bored :unamused:
Hurray for college! (Then I was up and not bored) :partying_face:

3 Likes

I remember when I was young like 7 or 9, I used to get up in the middle of the night at 2-4 am and if I couldn’t go back to sleep, I sneeked into the sitting room and turned the TV and watched it for 2-3 hours. The only animal who was awake was my pet albino rabbit!

Or another thing was, I used to sneek into living room and into the kitchen in the middle of the night around
2-4am, my kitchen is one of those walk in kitchen from the living room and take my ipad with me. Then I would go walk very quietly back into my bedroom and play on ipad. I either watched youtube or played games because the WiFi is never turned off at night. I would also lower down my ipad’s volume to the sound where I can hear it but it’s quiet, I did with the TV as well.

Well, I have and it’s very bad. Sometimes I fall asleep the next day around 10/11 a.m. or after 36-40h without sleep. It kills me, but when I can’t sleep I read stories, write narration for mine or watching walls. :sweat_smile:
And because of that I’m also night owl so my brain works after midnight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.