Who else is excited for Magicka Contest Deadline!

It’s coming close to the Magicka Contest deadline! I myself have already finished the first three chapters and am working on the fourth one right now! How is everyone else going? Are you going to be a reader or a writer for this contest? What makes your story unique? What is your story about?

I am all ears because I would love to find out more about the insane creativity that authors seem to have on this forum!!

This is my story in case anyone is interested:

Name - Magicka: Witches Aren’t Real
Description - They said your mother was crazy. But they were wrong. She was the only one who saw them coming. The witches are here and they are on a hunt…
Cover -
Author Name: @RavenWrites

6 Likes

I am really exsited both to publish my story and read others

2 Likes

Same, but I’m only writing for fun, not really for competition. I just can’t wait to read these awesome entries!

2 Likes

I am so excited to read that omg.

On the release day, I’m actually gonna create a post on Instagram where people can post their links in the comments. I really wanna read through as many as possible. I’m a reader/writer x

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:

That’s so nice! xx

1 Like

Thanks. Wanna help everyone reach 100 reads x

2 Likes

Hey there,

I am on chapter 3 now and I hope I can finish it in time… but at least, I got my cover today :slight_smile:

There are my details if you’re interested in it as well :slight_smile:

MAGICKA: The Mirror Traveler
You believe in your job, your family and your religion - at least until you find yourself in the middle of a demonic battle. Will your faith be bigger than your fears?
*CC, 2 love interests, LGBT+, multiple endings

4 Likes

Love the cover! Who created it?

2 Likes

It was one of our group members, @Yasmin.D <3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is she open for requests?

She only accepts requests through our group and they are closed at the moment :raised_hands:t4:
Once they open again; you can request :smiley:

1 Like

Darn it!

Im still on episode 1 struggling and this week is my last week to finish. :scream: :sleepy:

1 Like

Oh no! If you need a hand pls lemme know x

1 Like

Just need some script templates for some scenes so it will save some time for me.

Sure thing! I would love to help. Just tell me what you need :blush: About to do some homework but if you tell me below I can have them done by tomorrow arvo??

1 Like

Sure, I’ll message u in private.

1 Like

I can do an edit if you like. I’m not an artist but I can edit a cover x

Yo!!

LET’S GIVE LANA THAT FINAL PUSH!

YOU CAN DO IT! DUN DUN DUN DUN!!

2 Likes