Who feels the mobile creator should come back? I do...😃

Ok I feel this topic has been spoken about before or like a very long time but I feel the mobile creator should be available again :grin: some of you may be wondering why but that’s my opinion it’s not a fact or anything…so guys please consider

12 Likes

TBH I support :joy: I can’t remeber all the times I would make up some crazy stories on my phone without having the burden of learning how to code…
Ahhh, the good ol’ days… :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Honestly, me too! But I understand why they got rid of it

5 Likes

same

1 Like

I agree with you! My very first stories that I created on Episode were on the mobile creator. I miss those days with the mobile creator. But also, I was like thirteen (like I just turned thirteen, early me when I was thirteen lol) and the stories I made were crappy and embarrassing as hell. But they were still fun to make!

7 Likes

me too!! i wanna be able to make funny stories without having to open my laptop and code it all🥴

4 Likes

Yes, it should come back IMO, it’s really fun to use :sob:

2 Likes

I miss it, frankly! I remember the good old days choosing animations on some old iPhone, browsing the pre made Ink outfits… :disappointed: sure my stories were cringe as heck but it was AWESOME! Although with the portal you can do much more… but I still enjoyed it and it would be a big help :blush:

2 Likes

NO

the stories people made there was garbage, the directing was horrible. I have not seen a single good story come out of the mobile creature, or just a decent one.

also it existed for like a year, AFTER limelight was out so no it was not old.

2 Likes

To be honest, I think the mobile creator should only come back for editing story descriptions, adding story names, adding story covers and changing the genre of your story. All of them for different reasons but I don’t think they should bring back mobile creator directing because I used the mobile creator director once and what you could do was limited, it wasn’t worth it. Might as well have used the web creator on my phone.

2 Likes

But nobody is actually going to create and publish a story on mobile creator. There’s very limited outfits and animations. It would just be impossible to create a good, quality story.

2 Likes

Okay I appreciate Ur comment but I feel it would really help I mean someone like me can make food stories using it😁

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

But having a dressing game in your story with the mobile creator sucks because you can’t use labels! That means you’re forced to pick 1 outfit without trying on the others!

Yeah, but it was fun to mess around with.

3 Likes

Yeah fair point but I think it would have been better if there was a limelight option and more outfits

I feel like they should bring mobile create back but with better features and more clothes and more emotion and backgrounds. I really think that would be good for those who don’t own a laptop or computer it would help out a whole lot

1 Like

I mean, it definitely wasn’t fit to write and publish a story with, but it was fun to mess around with, without the hassle of coding. Everything was handed to you on a silver platter with it, premade outfits, easy directing, and no coding for anything. I don’t think it should come back as a means to write stories, but more to have fun with. like if you wanted to spit up an idea for your coded story I think it’d be great.

1 Like

It would be cool if it came back as a create tool (sort of like a scene journal?) that way if we had an idea and wasn’t able to code-code it, we could create it on the mobile creator and save it for our own viewing, without a publish button? Does that make sense…

1 Like

I would love if it came back as a tool to proofread your story. Fix typos, place speak bubbles and so on. It would be cool to do that on the go. It’s always such a dreadful task to go over and over your story for small typos, grammar mistakes here and there :smile:

1 Like