Who has instagram? ;)

@Malvika_episode_blondie
Ig

I will be posting more art for sure AND I have two stories in the making so there will be sneak peeks etc. If you are into the thriller/action genre of stories with a bit of romance too, then def follow to be there when I publish:
’The Ride’ and 'Blue Eyed Bird’

1 Like

Followed you
episode.inkkee

I’m also Sam :sweat_smile:. Mi IG account is ThisIsSam.epi I just followed you :raised_hands:

Heya, here’s my Instagram: @episode.coolpizza
I’m going to follow you now :heart::blush:

Already followed you :slight_smile:
My instagram is: nadi_episode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@matchalatte.episode

My Instagram is not an episode Instagram, but: I am thinking of making another one specifically for episode.
In the mean time, follow this one @oliviabrame22
There are a million photos of my cute dogs and cute siblings on there, so you won’t be bored! :hugs::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I do, but the contents of my profile have absolutely zero to do with episode and I’d like to keep it that way. Also, it’s been forever since I last logged in here, jeez… I guess I should work up the energy to get back to thanklessly working on my basically unread stories.

1 Like

@matchalatte.episode and im following back!

1 Like

Hey everyone! x👋🏼

My Instagram is @arianax.episode.
Follow for follow anyone? x😘

Lots of love,
Ari x

1 Like

followed u!

1 Like

Hi everyone. My insta is @epsd.liv please follow me. :grinning: I’m really close to reaching my goal of 1k!

Here is what some of my posts look like x

mine @katgrace_xo

!!<3

Hello to everyone!

My name is Alina and I am new on Episode. I am working on my first story!

I will add everyone on Instagram!

Mine @alina.episode_

daniepisodewriter :black_heart:

My Insta is @Okie.D0kie.Epis0de. Feel free to chat with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

1 Like

Hello mine is reeree7110

just followed! my instagram is epy_a.grace thanks :grinning: