Who inspired you to become an artist?

I am not a digital artist though

1 Like

Lol, I would say I inspired myself. :rofl:

So I have this thing where I learn or at least try to do almost everything. There are thousands of things I tried, that I failed in and left after a few months. (But it’s a great way to get new hobbies.)

Digital art was one of the things I tried. But I knew from the start somehow that it just wasn’t for me. But I still tried. :laughing: And eventually dropped it too. So I am not an artist either.

3 Likes

I was born to an artistic family so I doubt I ever had a real choice on the matter.

That being said, Daniel Lioneye is my biggest hero.

2 Likes

honestly? most people on the share your art threads and people i’ve talked to (@/Cassandra_Dean @/Turtle_Cat @/leslie_giselle @/SakuraCheam @/bagellaudie @/epyjayda @/wizenhut @/Neptune @/ky_lie @/Zustin @/prashansaravi @/Epy.bhaddie @/MagixQueenie plus so much more) because i see their work and it makes me excited to do episode art, i’m new to it, but i love every moment. also seeing tutorials inspires me to do better <3

3 Likes

My cousin and I would draw together when we were little.

I’m used to performing arts, e.g. music and theatre, but art / writing my own books was always a hobby ever since I was little.

1 Like

Awww :weary::heart: thank you so much

2 Likes

I feel like my grandpa really inspires me :smile: even though I found out he drew after his death his name still rings in my head almost every day, I miss him a lot and he was really talented and I strive to be like him, and I feel like some art youtubers really inspire me! But the person who has inspired me the most is my boyfriend! He really sparks my creativity :smiley: and him being so perfect makes me fangirl :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I really don’t know. One day I was just bored, so I was like, “Why not?” I’m very crappy at digital art, but it’s still fun to draw. But sometimes when things don’t go my way and I can’t draw a certain thing I get so frustrated that I want to scream :joy:

2 Likes

Nature and Fashion has inspired me to be an artist :national_park: :dress: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve always loved art but it got serious when I started getting bullied and when my dad had a stoke so I guess I inspired myself :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.