Who is prettier in your opinion?

I can’t decide between these two. What do you guys like better in your opinion?

• Pic 1
  • Pic 2

0 voters

I chose pic 2 only because I can’t stand the lip shape of pic 1 on characters with light-medium skin tones. :joy: If it wasn’t for the lip shape, I would’ve chosen pic 1.

I guess it could depend what kind of pretty you’re thinking of, an effortless sort of beauty, a mean-girl kind of glamour, or a woman-who-goes-the-extra-mile beauty. :woman_shrugging:

Or maybe all you wanted is the first impression and it’s better without context lol.

3 Likes

Everyone has a different opinion as what beauty is, and it’s hard to judge someone on looks and as what? Beautiful, pretty, cute and for what? As a popular girl, a nerd, athletic. Is she nerdy cute, or shy cute? Makeup beautiful or Naturally beautiful? It’s hard when you don’t know the context. Honestly it doesn’t matter how hot you are it’s about your personality, no one wants to date a beautiful b*tch, however maybe some people would like to date an ugly but nice person. It depends but I went with 1 cause she’s pretty (just don’t make her to mean or no one will choose her as a love interest)

4 Likes

they deadass both look the same

5 Likes

pic 1 is prettier

3 Likes

Hahahah omg

2 is prettier and 1 is hotter :laughing:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I chose pic 1, it’s the prettier :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.