Who Is Staying Up Till 12

I made this topic last year, for those who were here. Who Is Staying Up To 12?

It’s my tradition!!!

giphy-2

Here in Texas, They’re having a firework show!

21 Likes

I probably am- just because I’m use to staying up late. But also this will be my first time - usually I would fall asleep like 1 hr before it.

3 Likes

I just can’t wait! But I’m kinda scared. I stayed up for 2 days straight till 1am.

2 Likes

Me, I’m staying up, all alone perhaps lol :joy: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Poor Jem…

3 Likes

My friend is going over to my other friends house and she invited me… but honestly I’d rather stay with family. The two days that I will not hang out with my friends are Christmas and New Years

3 Likes

Also the next day on New Years I have to you to NYC (at 7 AM, which is to early since I wake up at 11-12) to see my moms friends, go shopping, and ice skating :ice_skate:

3 Likes
Tags

@N_Epi
@SkyM
@Stargazer54
@Danielle318
@Annasilveroriginal
@lanafrazer_episode
@lazy_donut

5 Likes

Sounds fun!

3 Likes

I probably am not.

1 Like

I mean I always stay up till 12 cough past 12 :skull: so like DUH, this is a bIG thing. It’s the end of the decade!

2 Likes

Fr! I am not sleeping and just waking up to a new decade :relieved::upside_down_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:, I want to see the clock!

2 Likes

Same!! I can’t wait for the ball to drop :heart_eyes:. Istg if we take some of these cancelled people like Laura leech into 2020 I quit-

2 Likes

I swear, like leave them in the past. How much you wanna bet, there will be some drama in the first 10 days?

3 Likes

I always stay up till 12. Even on regular nights, but especially on New Year’s Eve

2 Likes

:joy: fr omg and I bet it’s gonna be either James Charles, Trisha paytas, James Charles, or the one and only Nikita dragun

2 Likes

Especially Nickocado!

2 Likes

of course i’m staying!

1 Like

Omg how can I forget that rotten avocado

1 Like

Same.

1 Like