Who is willing to read my shared story? (Not published yet)

Oh yeah and to answer your coma comment, she’s a super, she can heal herself faster which will also be hintigly, breifly explained in chapter 3 (ruby says; “you lucky your not human or else you wouldn’t be out of the coma this soon”

1 Like

o thanks! and yea i agree with the updated customization thing! i’m black too and thought it was such a cool thing episode did! but, i added the updated customization in episode 3! :grin: and yeah, i’m trying to make a new cover i just don’t know what, cause i’m not creative bahahahaha :joy:

ahhhhhh okay that makes sense ab the coma, haha thanks for clearing it up! :grin:

As for your cover you should include episode characters

1 Like

np yeah it’s pretty confusing without all 3 episodes written Lol

1 Like

I’m revamping it now with all of your reccomendations

1 Like

i’m so glad i helped you out! i cant wait to read the finished version! also, thanks for reading my story it means a lot! i’m glad you liked it! and thanks for the feedback! i do hope you’ll continue it! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Np!

1 Like

Also bout the sound I tried sound off and music off and the music and sound don’t go away they just overlap so I may just think about not doing sound-

you don’t have to have it that’s for sure… but here’s the thing. just about everyone listens with the sound on. like everyone. when i first wrote my story i didn’t have sound, and then i was told EVERYONE USES SOUND so i added sound and was told that is was 10x better. so you don’t HAVE to use it but its strongly recommended. also, i’m not sure what your script looks like, so i’m not sure why its doing that… hmm. not sure… but if you ever need help with anything don’t be afraid to ask! :grin:

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.