Who is working Full-Time and Writing?

How are you managing your time?

3 Likes

short answer.

I don’t.

I should make a schedule but rn I don’t even have time for that :sweat_smile: but my advice would be, sleep well and make a schedule of your routine.

4 Likes

I don’t either lol. Sleep, what is that? I hate when I have a creative moment and I can’t go to sleep. I have to write ideas down lol. Otherwise I forget and then get frustrated.

4 Likes

i feel you :sleepy:

1 Like

Do you mostly write on your off day?

LOL. I need to get back on it. I was getting after it when I was on vacation. I couldn’t go anywhere so I started writing.

I take breaks then I tried to get back right into without procrastination.

1 Like

It is so hard not to procrastinate! I have so many papers with scribble on it as a motivator.

1 Like

i try but I end up only writing like a page or two. but mo coding. it’s been 3 weeks since I last coded.

2 Likes

Oh wow. I am on my second week of a break and I keep saying to myself, I need to get it together for my 4 readers lol.

I can’t imagine having a following. That would be a lot of pressure.

1 Like

that’s why I haven’t released mine. Because I knew I would be back to work so I said ‘I won’t publish it. I’ll finish it on my own pace and then publish it.’

2 Likes

That requires a lot of self-control. I get so happy when I code and write 400 lines that I want to share what I have right away haha.

2 Likes

it does! it is hard not to share I know. but you have to remind yourself over and over again to hold back and be patient.

2 Likes

Here is my logic behind this. This is my first story so I probably won’t get that many reads. First story is all about building your audience.

It probably take a good year to get loyal readers.

2 Likes

I’m multitasking to hold it all together :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LOL. I hear ya. I got a movie going, promoting my story, and writing at the same time.

I’m working, studying and writing my story.

What are you studying?

I just got off work and gotta go back at it bright and early.

I’m upgrading my Maths for University studies.

1 Like