1 Like

and because I got this emoji from her.

3 Likes

:unamused: heheh those arenā€™t mah words :smirk: they are blured :ghost:

3 Likes

you are mah ShiSter

upsā€¦not trueā€¦itā€™s blured :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:unamused: stop using mah sentence against me :sob::sob: I agree or whatever da word isā€¦
itā€™s your emoji

1 Like

:smirk:
Thank you ShiSter

2 Likes

Update:

My best friend is @Glades :blush:

Heā€™s funny, cute, he understands me, and I can be myself around him! I can also trust him with anything and he doesnā€™t judge me and I am very thankful for that. And plus well heā€™s also very close to me and heā€™s the only reason I am happy and strong. He helped me with a lot and I could only love him more for that. We are not only best friends but we are also a couple :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!!!

1 Like

I made some new friends the past few weeks

@Raybadem @_Nasia @BrookeKunis94 @lanafrazer_episode @Pippa18 @zoe4564
@KatieI

@Spes Iā€™m so glad you wanted to be friends :hugs:

These are mostly from The Episode Delights Team. We arenā€™t just an art group now I feel like weā€™re sisters :hugs::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Awhh time for a long list.

2 Likes

Yass we definitely all seem to be like sisters

3 Likes

Aww thanks x

3 Likes

@keiji my number one supporter who I can always rely on.
@_Nasia you are a amazing artist sia never forgot that. You have to think your great to be great.

@epsd.ama Ani you and I have been through a whole lot but itā€™s good to know that we still manage to be friends.
@Dark.Epy chuck I donā€™t even know what to see your just a great person.

@Bridi Bri what can I say your crazy and amazing and such a beautiful inside and out and never afraid to say what you think.
@Shuka you keep us all in check. End of story.
@Daisy_Flower1 I have been friends with you forever and I canā€™t believe how much weā€™ve been through and much more we will go through.
@Rosella233 I havenā€™t known you that long but I know your a amazing person and so interesting.

@KQUEEN Kayli your kween thatā€™s it.
@Queen_K kallisy I donā€™t even know how to describe you but you make me smile when Iā€™m feeling down and I can always talk to you.
@Juann your so fucking annoying.
I think thatā€™s it?

10 Likes