Who is your best friend and why? (And you can chat with your bestie(s))

Awhh time for a long list.

Yass we definitely all seem to be like sisters

Aww thanks x

@leslie.creates my number one supporter who I can always rely on.
@_Nasia you are a amazing artist sia never forgot that. You have to think your great to be great.

@epsd.ama Ani you and I have been through a whole lot but it’s good to know that we still manage to be friends.
@Dark.Epy chuck I don’t even know what to see your just a great person.

@Bridi Bri what can I say your crazy and amazing and such a beautiful inside and out and never afraid to say what you think.
@Shuvii you keep us all in check. End of story.
@Daisy_Flower1 I have been friends with you forever and I can’t believe how much we’ve been through and much more we will go through.
@Rosella233 I haven’t known you that long but I know your a amazing person and so interesting.

@KQUEEN Kayli your kween that’s it.
@Queen_K kallisy I don’t even know how to describe you but you make me smile when I’m feeling down and I can always talk to you.
@Juann your so fucking annoying.
I think that’s it?

So happy to be friends with you guys x

Awww thanks :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: so much love :grimacing:

Same girly :sob::sweat_smile::two_hearts:

:heart:

were sistersssssssss​:100::heavy_check_mark::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Aw. I’m am so grateful to have you have a friend. I agree with everything you said and am so honoured to have met you. You are sucn an amazing and talented person and you are always there for me. Love ya girly!!
@Raybadem

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Aww

Heh

Everyone forgets to tag me :sob: (lmaoo)

I don’t know if she feels the same but I feel this way @AMagic

I love her so much, she always supports me and I love herr so muchh! :blush:

Another one of my favess @Hellbound

She was i’m pretty sure one of the first person who messaged me and just made me feel happy! :heart:

Next, is @Kamorie1027

Now she isn’t my best friend, but she actually was my first friend soo :heart:

Okay I don’t think i’m forgetting anybody, but lastly… @Kaju

She is so sweet and nice! I don’t that many words to describe her but she is amazing! :smile:

NOW wouldn’t this be awkward if none of these ppl thought of me as bestfriends?

I might have more but if I forgot you I still love you! :heart:

I think of @Lovelyy_Iqraa as a bestie because, she is amazing at art, she is so sweet and nice, plus she is one of the best people I know on the forums.

really? wow this makes me feel so happy u feel that way. ly :heart:

Yes really

I have more homies on the forums but I forgot love yall :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

I’m definitely… “interesting” (weird) :joy:
Thanks tho