Who is your best friend and why?

Lol no problem

3 Likes

Thanks bestie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

OMFG ARTIE ilysm. You’re definitely my best friend no matter what. I’m so so so happy ik you

3 Likes

thx girl❤ pls talk to Jirri

3 Likes

My best friends are my crazy fam members❤

@BadassSaasha - shes my one and only best mumma in the whole world❤ She did the best thing in the world by adopting me😂

@Epi.Conner - The most funniest and most romantic daddy ever​:heart_eyes::heart:

@Kaju - My Kaju dii❤ Shes the best dii! she helped me alot…

@Damonprince - Oh what to say bout this charmer​:heart: Thank you Kacper for making me smile when all i wanted to do is cry! thank you for making me realize what a chimpaneze i was with​:joy::heart:

@Spes - Floraaa! my fave sistaa :heart::heart::heart::heart: shes the best…:heart: my gorgeous lil cutiepie

@Mondalsushanta637 - haha my vampy sisi​:heart::heart_eyes:

@Jiiri - my fave sisi​:heart::heart_eyes: she is the best and strongest​:heart::heart:

@Mashia - shes the one with whose contests im getting better at art​:joy::heart: lol

@24aya - Pagal larki​:heart::smiling_imp:

@k.w.episode - aunttttttt!!!:heart::heart_eyes:

@Rarehearted - sisiii​:heart::heart:

@lanafrazer_episode- my partner in shooting guys​:joy::joy::heart:

i dnt know the others😂

11 Likes

I love you girl …and you are my best frd too :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you soo much girl … I love you :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::heart: and I am not going to answer this thread actually …because I have a very long list of people :wink::joy:
Maybe when I was free or something :wink::joy:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::blush:

3 Likes

Awww :revolving_hearts: :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

:heart: imma eat the cupcake on your pfp​:eyes:

3 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

hahahaah😈

3 Likes

pm me pls lol​:joy::heart:

3 Likes

lol :joy:

3 Likes

Vamp sissy? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Thanks to Blade :heart_eyes::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hidden beautiful soul… Aww sissy :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:… And Difficulties are Awesome sometimes, being easy always isn’t fun :wink::yum:

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwww oh my God. Sometimes you people make me want to cry. :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

niiiiiiieeeccee :heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks girl …I really appreciate :rose::rose::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes