Who is your best friend and why?

It’s about that post of yours which I had on my old phone? :smiley:

1 Like

Well. That sucks I guess

2 Likes

I’m an angel?! Aww… So sweet.

2 Likes

Slowly I’m realizing how I’m slipping away from my old friends here…

Long list:

@sofia2 Lol we’ll always be best friends and one day we will hunt down my leprechaun and your Harry. Hehehe you’re also very nice and supportive :upside_down_face: Ily girly :revolving_hearts: :relieved:

@Spes Thanks girl for always being positive and so kind. You definitely left an impact on me and I will always remember you even if we drift apart (which I won’t let happen) ily girly :two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

@phlegmatic hahahaha I found out your new username :joy: I had trouble but I found it. Wait stupid me I could just looked at the og post. You’re so cool and I always will ship you and @Glades. Ily :two_hearts:

@Iforgotmypassword where are you dude??? Next time you’re active say hi bc I’m bored :joy:

@Emmazapp hey gurl wassup? I miss you and you’re very special definitely good no one on forums is like you. Ily :revolving_hearts:

@Chocolate_Mama I hope I haven’t been a bad mother and I haven’t talked to you in a while. So wassup? Baked anyone lately? :sleepy: You’re of my favorite kids. Ily :two_hearts: did I tell you @sofia2 and @Drama_Queer are your grandmothers :thinking: if not oops :sweat_smile:
@BadassSaasha hey sis :kissing_heart: hahahaha you’re very weird and funny. Someone nice to talk to. Ily :two_hearts:
@Raybadem you tell me I shouldn’t be scared of you but I feel the fear of anyone who pissed you off. You’re badass and I like that. Ily :revolving_hearts:
@_Nasia You’re so good art art. Practice makes perfect also :sob: please stop saying you’re not good. You’re an amazing artist. Ily :two_hearts:
@BrookeKunis94 wow two times this weekend here. You’re just awesome so you deserve to be on the list. I’m impressed by your work.
@Kaju you definitely leave me curious :thinking: I don’t know much about you but I’m hoping that could change soon. Ly2 girly
@Forever1201 hey Kit Kat! Just wanted to say I love your art thread and how you love helping out people. I wish you the best of luck with school and life. Ily :two_hearts:
@Gabby.creates I only talked to you a few times but I just wanted to say I wish you the best also. Ily :two_hearts:
@talesbyrose I’mma read your story if you don’t mind I can post on my story to tell people to read it :upside_down_face: ily :two_hearts:
@jenna1012 we haven’t talked much usually on the truth or dare thread you are the one who gives me a response. Thank you for the offer i can pm you if I need to talk to you about anything. I’ll be sure to take it up one day. Thanks be you and ily :two_hearts:
@Teahwalker thank for making my first pfp :joy: I will always keep it and you were one of the first people I talked to on the forums. :sleepy: Thanks for standing up for me a few days ago when that pussy was insulting other people art on Instagram. I appreciate it. You’re awesome and ily :two_hearts:
@lanafrazer_episode I hope you’re better and when I said you are worth it I meant it :upside_down_face: I also love how you help people out in the community. Ly :two_hearts:

Ok if I missed anyone just take noticed I’m writing that early morning and my brain is all scattered so I’m sorry.

13 Likes

This seriously made me tear up :sob:
You’re a very great best friend :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

… Me nice?? What kinda witch job is that?? :scream::sob:
But yeah thank you Les Without you forums wouldn’t be the same :joy::yellow_heart:

1 Like

The same goes for you :sob::hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

:cry: I am not crying…

2 Likes

Lol witch job? Nah you’re one of the sweetest people here I know :two_hearts: and the forums would not be the same and I would have quit long ago if it wasn’t for you :hugs::two_hearts::sob:

1 Like

:sneezing_face: same.

1 Like

ILY to girly

2 Likes

Awwwwwwww you’re the best mother I ever had! :sob::purple_heart: And Thank you so much! I love the thought of being the favorite! And just for you I’m hunting down a kindergarten class just to bake! :joy::purple_heart: love you!

3 Likes

I’m so proud to know you :sob::sob:
I’m crying in a cool way

2 Likes

Also we’ve all been around no worries I’ve been really good lately so that’s good!

1 Like

Hehehe wanna come to my brother’s elementary school :yum: they have alot of kids there

2 Likes

Lol I get it :joy: and yay!

2 Likes

Heck yeah! Thanks mom! :sob::purple_heart::joy:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hellllooo

3 Likes

Awww <3 <3 <3

That is so sweet <3 <3 God bless you <3 <3 You, too, are an angel <3

1 Like