Who is your best friend and why?

:open_mouth: wait i still gotta say why Ado is my bestie.

Ok ok soā€¦ it all started with an episode group, ā€œThe Thicc SisterHoodā€. I was in the group for literally a day lol. But a few of us had some problems. We all decided to leave the group and create our own group, EPISODE DREAMS #dreamteam baby. Ok. So. The group had a lot of problems. I mean, we all left the group because we hated one person, made a new group, and became their biggest rivals. soā€¦ yeah. there were problems. But no matter what, we were and still are super tight. Then I had a problem with one personā€¦ and I was prepared to end my life. But Ado was thereā€¦ and she helped me. And @meadowh @MadisonW and I all made some psycho plan :joy: i love you crazy bitches. We never really followed through with the plan. But we tried :confused: And she was there. The whole time. And she still is.

@meadowh, I love ya, girl. You might be a psycho bitch, but I am too. And we can be crazies together.

Thanks for being my best friend when I was all alone. :slight_smile:

doesnā€™t matter.

2 Likes

@Scarlet_Wolf I NEED YOU

1 Like

FMLā€¦when you got zero bestiesā€¦everyone else leaves youā€¦
ā€œIā€™m fine!ā€
Walks to the trash and throws them selves in there.

7 Likes

I canā€™t his face though!
:joy:

1 Like

Aww thanks. @Raybadem you are amazing too. Love you girl. :smile: :heart:

1 Like

I love you too queen! Okay Iā€™m just going to pm you before I become ā€œoff topicā€ very quickly.

1 Like

Ok. :heart:

1 Like

Lmfao.

1 Like

HOpE thatā€™s the nicest thing youā€™ve ever said to me!! :sob::sob::sob: love you hoe. Iā€™m so glad to have met you :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Ahhh ilysm

Thank you for writing the whole history of our friendshipppp :joy::two_hearts:

Iā€™ll be here for ya always girl! :heartbeat:

Besties for lifeee :fire:

3 Likes

Is MA you?! :scream:

2 Likes

MA is that extremely cool gal who lurks on forums.

2 Likes

:scream: what

dabs on the haters

1 Like

i really love you but i need that wedding ring

3 Likes

JUST okay?

1 Like

Sorry! I meant below average.

1 Like

Bitch forgetting me is just a appalling glad to see Iā€™m a second thought to u :roll_eyes::thinking::joy:

ExCuSe Me???

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like