Who is your best friend and why?

lmao

4 Likes

My forum besties are my whole family!!! Lets get started then…
@BadassSaasha and @Epi.Conner - You guys are the best parents :heart_eyes:… You guys are SUPER cool! I wish my real parents could be as cool as you :sunglasses:
@Spes - U r cutest sissy to me :blush::blush:… and the partner of my severals crimes… :smiling_imp:… U are the funniest of all and you are really pure and kind to everyone :blush: (u r my twin sissy​:blush:)
@Kaju - You are the elder sister I never had… You’re too caring :blush: and too sweet. You’re an AWESOME ARTIST :art:… Thank you for all arty ideas you share with me!
@24aya - (I’m not the craziest guys) She’s the craziest of all :smiling_imp:. Jokes apart, you’re the best adviser and you help all of us during our hard times :blush:
@k.w.episode - Aunt! I know you don’t like our vampire stuff (I’m sorry for sucking your juice)… You know, your niece is quite different :wink:
@TheLonavyaGirl - you’re too pretty and energetic… God, how can you do that much exercises!!! :sweat_smile: Well, you’re my fittest Sissy :wink:
@Damonprince - well, I punished you that you won’t be able to hear sweet words from me in nxt 31 hrs… So… You’re kind and sweet,maybe a little handsome too… But not that much :joy::joy: After all, you’re my soon-to-be Brother in law :wink:
@Jiiri - you’re the strongest girl I have ever seen :muscle: I just wish you too live your life happily…
lets forget that my hands are literally aching and my mind is blank… BY THE WAY LOVE YOU ALL

9 Likes

Awww okay do you guys want me to melt? Because its sure working!

3 Likes

Thank you soo much Mona …I love you girl and you are also a very good artist :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::rose::heart::hugs::hibiscus::tulip::dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

Mention not kaju di :blush:

2 Likes

Anything for you mom :blush::blush:

2 Likes

:two_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs: hugs

2 Likes

Awwwwww. Again awwwwww.

3 Likes

I knew it you love me :wink::wink::wink:
But apart from jokes thank you soo much …I am honoured :wink::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Your punishment time isn’t up yet :wink:

3 Likes

Ohh I am scared :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You should be :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Haha, I don’t have a problem
with your vampire stuff as long as you’re not sucking my blood (or juice since I’m a kiwi) :joy: I love all my nieces equally :two_hearts: says the one who has a favourite niece cough cough

3 Likes

:100::heavy_check_mark::heart_eyes::sunglasses::camera_flash:

3 Likes

lol😂 …imma protect you from Blade even though im also a vamp

3 Likes

:crazy_face: yeah yeah I am! :sob: Atleast people will now know dat I am craziest :smiling_imp:

Made me remember of my school friend :smirk: Aww…thank u girl

Aww…u too girl :wink: you are da best twiny cousin soup ever made :yum: thank u for da love :sob:

3 Likes

Wanna share the soup of flora with me? :smirk:

2 Likes

U know, I can suck ur blood too :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Oh…sure go on :drooling_face: da soup is never ending :wink: enjoy

2 Likes