Who is your best friend and why?

Aww virtual hugs Back :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

And loads of virtual hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_imp::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: These are for EVERYONE

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:off topic guyss ā€¦

4 Likes

Something is fishy here :thinking:ā€¦ Why :smiling_imp: this emoji?

4 Likes

Oh right :scream::scream:disappear in air

4 Likes

I am going flag you now :imp::imp:

4 Likes

Nooooā€¦da echo :grimacing::upside_down_face: I am goingā€¦

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Waitā€¦ Iā€™m coming with you :blush::fairy:

3 Likes

Run then ā€¦ before we get flag

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry vamps have super speed :running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man:

2 Likes

Awww cutie :sob::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Awwww no problem :heart:

2 Likes

Oh my god!! Thank you so much!! Iā€™m going through some tough time with my ā€œ friends ā€œ right now, so that was a pretty perfectā€¦Uh. Poem? Saying?

Youā€™re amazing and I really hope we get to know each other better. You seem like an awesome person. :hibiscus::bouquet::cherry_blossom::tulip::rose::blue_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Aww thank you soo much girl :revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::rose::kissing_heart:
And that was saying ā€¦

2 Likes

@C_ssie- Ay!! I donā€™t care if youā€™re a 50 year old perv!! Okay, yeah I do, but still. Best friends with a 50 year old perv!!! ( @anyrandompersonthatsnotinonthejoke Donā€™t take this seriously )

@BrookieK- I canā€™t put into words how much you mean to me. I donā€™t know what I would do without you. Youā€™re a beautiful, amazing human being and Iā€™m happy youā€™re here.

@Roleplay.lk- You started this. You helped me find my best friends that I could ever have. You also created the Ouija thread, but we donā€™t talk about that. Youā€™re funny and most sane out of all of us.

@ThatRandomPerson- I know youā€™re taking a break from forums because of all this crap thatā€™s been going on in our lives, but Iā€™m glad youā€™re always here for me. Thanks for yelling at those idiots. I wish I was thereā€¦
Iā€™ve known you since we were little, and Iā€™m happy that I met you. Iā€™ll miss you when you move to Michiganā€¦

@Kaju- I barely know you, and yet, youā€™re a really nice, funny person. I hope to get to know you better int he future because you seem like a friend I would want to have.

@Surface_Hyena57- Go go waffle rangers!!

@Owertym- * throws a waffle cannonball at you *

You all are awesome and amazing human beings. Glad to have you as friends!!

( Iā€™m now realizing I should put this on The Appreciation Threadā€¦ )

8 Likes

Aww. Iā€™ll miss you too!!

2 Likes

Aww thank you soo much girl :sparkling_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts: ā€¦ Iā€™ll be glad by being your frdā€¦ :hugs:

2 Likes