Who is your favorite author on Episode?

I know y’all will start mentioning @HopeMoon or @cindyg…Who is your fave small author?

5 Likes

I really like Spiegel
She is awesome at coding. When I first started reading her story it was already finished before the end of the day. I suggest everyone.
I also like Rex.Maxwell. I am not sure if these are small authors but they are doing great.

2 Likes

The author 80, not sure it the author counts as a small author. Their insta is @episode_80

Favorite thing is the edits. And I also love the plot of smoke then lolipops it’s really good in my opinion

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Mine is MJ, the dialogues in their stories’ are on point.

2 Likes

She’s like a medium/bigger tbh but Mary D Sava. I was her patreon even

2 Likes

@/becca.stories she’s a great writer. I love her story called “Boys,Boys,Boys”
It’s amazing!!

1 Like

Hi! @tariq.expresses

MY favorite author is @Shen but her author name Prishen
because Her story is Four Leaf clover

and it interesting to read and has awesome coding and as for plot and action is so lovely
and i love her cover and as for her story and everything because once go in her story it like never want the story to finished because it excited and Prishen have awesome coding and more once you go to the story you will see it and for zooming , plot, character at right place and more :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but prishen post one story since @Shen new author

for my next author name is May i write
her story is it’s in the woods

it interesting because when you go in story you can choose which stuff want to go to camp but while go to camp the girl start to see clue but she don’t know why she see it
because as she wait but like a sprit or like forest of ghost like come and tell her that she and her people in her forest and said as it was 3pm by night and as the ghost called her bardie when she tell her she never called her from the name bardie called since her friend who was in dream as when she wake up but she tell her friend her head dizzy but as her mother said there look like no gas station as girl of her daughter said that there is with name and as what time and as when she ask her friend she said she don’t call her that name about the place but in the dream she see her said it but then in end there like car went something happens but i can’t tell what happens since the chapter 2 locked but i would said that she have awesome code and as for animating , zooming in the right place , awesome plot coding , and more and the author is new in episode app since she post one story

2 Likes

Aw thank you. I’m honored :pleading_face::heartpulse:

1 Like

you’re welcome :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love your story can’t wait for next chapter

1 Like

Piccalilly and Ana Stacy are the best by far :grin:

2 Likes

Perhaps @kindledkay is my favourite. Her work is among the best I have ever encountered, and I really resonate with her characters.

I’m also a big fan of @LillyR, I find her stories to be very funny and well written.

I’ve been a fan of @meila since her Classic story days.

Finally, I’m a huge fan of @lokiwrites. Their characters always feel like real people, and the directing is always visually appealing.

2 Likes

I read Every stories by them :heart::heart::heart:
I literally cant compare them
Thanks for your great stories :heart:

Sorry for tagging (I will remove of u want to :blush:)

@earlgrey.episode @Alusza @janinestories @ksenia.stories @Mare @helistories

Most fav story of them
Dragon Bride
Mindreader
Anyone but you
Mermaid and the Millionaire
Lost in Stars
Eat me Up

Not ranking here :skull:

3 Likes