Who is your favourite marvel superhero?

Ok so I’m just curious to see who your favourite superheroes are… I love THOR (Omfg!!! He is so hot!!) And I also love IRON MAN and CAPTAIN AMERICA and BLACK PANTHER and basically all the superheroes… so comment down below and tell me which 1 is ur favourite…
IF U DONT LIKE MARVEL SUPERHEROES THEN U RLY SHOULDNT B HERE CUZ THIS TOPIC ISNT FOR U!!!
BUT IF U LOVE THEM JUST AS MUCH AS I DO THEN REPLY AND SPILL THE TEA!!
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Loveeeeeeeeeeee Black Panther! every since I watched the movie I love him and Spider-Man! He was actually my first character I got into!

5 Likes

Me too!! But i love them all so i rly cant say that… :joy::joy:

1 Like

Honestly yes!

1 Like

5 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Omg!!! I CANT BREATHEEE!!! THOR IS MY BABY… IM A TINY BIT OBSSESSED WITH HIMM… SO YHHHHH :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

18646cbdf11f24099d7f0656f274ba15

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

starlord

1 Like

:blush: lol " BRING ME THANOS!!!"

2 Likes

tenor-1

2 Likes

After Winter Soldier and up until now Captain America. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

GIF-190213_025153

3 Likes

A little out of the ordinary, but Polaris. She’s the daughter of Magneto and shares the same powers. First, I love her costume and hair (such a lovely shade of green). But honestly, I can’t really choose because I’m a comic book fanatic.

2 Likes

Honestly I love them all but, Spiderman, Thor, Black Widow, and Black panther.

I fricking love how Spiderman is like ironman’s son it’s so adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For Avengers, Thor is def. my Marvel husband, but I also find Vision absolutely fascinating. I love his romance with the Scarlet Witch. My other favorite is probably Black Widow. And who doesn’t love Rocket and Groot?

For X-men, I’ve always really liked Shadowcat, though of course Rogue is BAMF, and Storm is awesome. Beast and Nightcrawler, too!

1 Like

There are so many but I am going to have to say!

Thor is :heart_eyes:!!!

1 Like

I’m so addicted to marvel I’ll also have to say I love the defenders as well! Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Matthew (aka daredevil), Danny Rand (aka Iron fist). I love them all and I’m so happy Netflix left them all on a cliffhanger and decided to stop showing them :slightly_smiling_face::sob:

1 Like

Deadpool

and Baby Groot

2 Likes

Omg baby groot is adorable… i actually had a poster of him in my bedroom… he is way too cute!! :laughing::laughing:

1 Like