Who is your favourite marvel superhero?

Oh, that’s so adorable!!! :3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

IKKK :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i love him…

1 Like

We even named one of our turtles after him. :,D

1 Like

Aww thats so cute :smiley::smile:

1 Like

Spiderman. Would lowkey date him.

1 Like

Lol he is rly cute so im totally with u

1 Like

Can’t believe I forgot, but OK. Fave male is Captain and female Jessica Jones <3

1 Like

Lol i love captain as well​:grinning::grinning::grinning:. Idky but i havent watched jessica jones even though its on netflix :expressionless:

1 Like

U should. It’s a really new approach on superhero shows :slight_smile: She’s badass. And the villain is like the best I saw in Marvel stuff.

1 Like

Tony Stark :smile:

2 Likes

YESSSSS!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! I did a drawing of him… here check this out

3 Likes

Whoa! You are talented!

1 Like

Thanks so much :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::grin:

1 Like

Number 1: CAPTAIN MARVEL :sparkles:

She’s literally a Goddess and her upcoming movie this year would be the first ever female main character movie the Marvel Studios would release :yellow_heart:

Number 2: SPIDER-MAN :spider_web:

He’s the male version of my female version and literally the best ever teen superhero I have ever seen or read about! (Also to mention, his Aunt May is dope) :revolving_hearts:

Number 3: NICK FURY :business_suit_levitating:

He’s badass and sassy and classy and smart-assy combined! A natural leader and secretive, the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D was one of the first ever characters I liked very much when MCU movies started coming out. :dizzy:

Number 4: DOCTOR STRANGE :fireworks:

He’s my favorite magician-slash-doctor of all time (no offense to Doctor Who fans, of course!) After The Ancient One and Wong set his arrogant a*s straight, he has been really of an awesome character! :ribbon:

Number 5: BABY GROOT :palm_tree:

Looking at him, only one thing comes to mind – AHH! HE IS THE CUTEST, MY BABY!!! Baby Groot stole our hearts since he came in the second volume of GOTG movie. He might look innocent on the outside, but never try to underestimate the power of a baby! :baby:

That’s it! Yeah, that’s my list of my fave ever Marvel superheroes :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Omg i agree with u 100 percent on all of them :smile::smile::smile::smiley::smiley: but i havent seen captain marvel. And also u said they havent had a movie staring a female hero but what about Wonder Woman?.. :thinking:

1 Like

Wonder woman is a DC Comics superhero, right? :thinking: (But, Wonder Woman is a badass character too! :grinning:)

2 Likes

Ooo… and yh i love her as well :kissing_heart::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep she is & she’s also my favorite superhero :smile: :facepunch:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.