Who is your role model

Ly @estherdekker sorry for not being so active atm but thank you for mentioning me !!

You’re one of my role models too you’re so kind and thoughtful and considerate. I’m lucky to call you my friend and I hope one day I can obtain your amazing qualities :heart:

2 Likes

Awww estherrrr!!! Thank you so much!! This was such a lovely thing to see :slight_smile:
Love ya man, have a good week!!

3 Likes

In real life, my mother. But on here?

@NemesisDarkFox - You are my teacher. And definitely one to look up to.
@Mya1357 - Not sure if you’re active, but I thank you for becoming my therapist. I miss talking to you… I’ve been really busy…
@Kaju - My sweet sunflower! I may not be there for you physically, but I’m glad you’re here for me and I’ll do the same for you.
@Chocolate_Mama - You know… I’m similar to you in many ways. Never let go of those Rap Snacks!
@K_ArohaExo-L - I admire how amazing you are!
@Eleanor_W-15 - You’re so confident and I love it!
@Spes - My little flower! I love you, and thank you for that message you sent me!
@estherdekker - Esther, you are so amazing. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. I love you.
@EpisodeShadow - We need more people like you! I wish I was so open with my views like you…
@FinnTheGhost - Our king! Thank you so much for just being there, and helping me when I never could help myself. For that I appreciate you.
@24aya - You’re too hyper but too cute! Tell Coco not to bake me! I love you a lot.

13 Likes

Omg my ego is growing … :joy::joy::joy::joy: Kidding lol … Aww I love you :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: … I am really honoured … :heartbeat:

4 Likes

I love you too!

3 Likes

Awww…Thank u so much😙

2 Likes

Thank you too!

2 Likes

We?

1 Like

Oh. Yeah. I knew that… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

faints :crazy_face: did i just see mah name there and don’t worry chocolatemama will not bake you :smiling_imp: if she wants all her children to be not baked in cake too

3 Likes

Yup! Your name is there!

3 Likes

Not sure if there is much I could teach you, but thx. It needs the will to listen in the first place, glad that you do. Sometimes. :wink::grin:

6 Likes

Thank you :sob: I feel hounred

2 Likes

Yassssssss it’s crazy yet amazing how alike we are! Those rap snacks are so much more then they are I’ll never let them go.

2 Likes

Sometimes??

3 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Glad you do

@Chocolate_Mama Honestly same.

3 Likes

I’m highly glad we meet here also you’re my role model as well with just trying to stay strong as well.

2 Likes

Hay faith! I’ve been really busy too. To schoolwork & grades. If you ever need to talk, I’m here!

2 Likes

I am?

2 Likes