Who isn't "American" here?

Yes I know, I was just saying about the United states

1 Like

Highly melanated and I’m so proud of it.

I’m Nigerian

3 Likes

Canada too!

4 Likes

I’m super proud that I’m British, born in England. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m also Congolese :uk::congo_kinshasa: My parents and most of my siblings (6 of them, yes 8 kids!) immagrated.

2 Likes

From where I’m from Ireland is actually seen as a really progressive country. I had to study your economy for political communications and in particular how you were able to bring your country up by investing into education. I’ve never heard of anyone saying that you’re behind the times :thinking:

2 Likes

Welcome!

The UK

I’m from Italy, I bet we’re the minority:joy::joy:

no, like our country is stereotypically obsessed with green, everyone is ginger (haha i’m blonde) and the men are either drinking or farming. I saw an article on the news once where this celebrity (i cant remember her name) came to Ireland and “was shocked at the lack of redheads”. Also that every single woman in Ireland is called “Mary” or “Bridget” or “Ann”, when those names are actually endangered as of now. I have never met a child or teen called those names. Leprachauns roam the lands and bring pots of gold and bacon and potatoes are for breakfast, dinner and lunch. People still believe in these stereotypes.

1 Like

i am scottish oop

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.