Who Posts Next? (GAME)

Hello there.

@EpisodeGirl Again?

1 Like

Hi! Yes.

@reverie againm

I wonder how long this can keep going. XD Uh… how’s your day going?

@EpisodeGirl?

Good, yours?

@reverie?

It’s relaxing right now; I’m trying to finish homework before school tomorrow.

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

You’re not on break? :disappointed:

@reverie

I have homework every day, on weekends, holidays, breaks, and more haha. I’m used to it by now. Are you on break?

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

That’s cruel. Yes I am!

@reverie?

Did/Are you do/doing anything for break?

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

I’m sick, so just at home. You?

@reverie?

Take care and don’t overwork yourself, espically if you’re sick. I hope you feel better soon!

I haven’t had much time to do anything exciting, so I’m just enjoying some time off.

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

Aha, thank you. :blush:

Same, Its nice to get away for sure.

@reverie

I can’t wait until Summer Break. I’ll actually have time to start things I had prepped for, and most likely spend more time on here. Do you already have plans for Summer Break, or have you not thought that far yet?

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

Aha, I think I’m going to California! :smiley: I love summer break, too. :heart:
Do you have any plans?

@reverie

I hope you enjoy yourself later in California then! Isn’t your birthday in the Summer too?

I never travel anywhere for break; I’ll probably be staying home and be lazy haha.

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

Yes it is! June 2nd!
And thank you, I’m lazy too XD. But relaxing is fun!

@reverie

Do you have any Episode Forum plans for the Summer then, since you have a California vacation off the Episode Forums?

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

I ain’t leaving, there will be Wi-Fi at the hotel! :wink:

@reverie

Ooo, that’s cool! That way you can still properly manage Fairy Tale-d and all of your other RPs while on vacation.

@EpisodeGirl?

1 Like

That’s true! I hope that Fairytaled will live long until summer! And I’m addicted to here, I could never leave XD

@reverie?