Who remembers this?😂

Who else remembers when Episode limelight was about to be released while episode was using the pre limelight which was so creepy

When Episode limelight first got introduced, I hated it so much I found it so scary :joy: :joy: (I love limelight now it’s the best art style in my opinion)

35 Likes

shudder I hated pre-limelight…

2 Likes

Ikr :skull: :joy: so creepy

3 Likes

Creepyyyyy

The blonde lady and her freaking smile…that is horror-inducing. X’DDDD

3 Likes

Looks just like Mean Girls kinda. X’DDDDD

1 Like

Ya, the actual story uses Ink, I think, but the cover of it is pre-limelight. Sooo creepy. Or actually- I think it does use pre-limelight, although you don’t get to customise your character in pre-limelight.

2 Likes

It is an ink story, but the characters that are based on real people, Regina George, etc…they all look like that style. O.O

3 Likes

Omg it looks so creepy :scream:
I think I saw some other pre-limelight but I don’t remember.

1 Like

Omg.

I do.

2 Likes

I kind of like it actually, has a bit of a scrap-book feel to it. Obviously this was a ‘transitioning’ style, with some Ink elements and future LL features, so that’s why it looks uncanny now. Episode was figuring out the right amount of ‘realism’ with this

5 Likes

holy shoot, these are so fugly X_X

1 Like

They look quite beautiful to me though… I don’t remember them though. I just know Pretty Little Liars use it I think.

2 Likes

OH. MY. GOD.

Where’s the 2nd girls’ brows at thoughhhh

4 Likes

I just realised, how come those girls have the same eyebrows?

4 Likes

I–:face_vomiting:

Exactly :joy:

1 Like

She’s coming to get you… :skull: :blonde_woman: :joy::joy:

1 Like

:frowning_face:

2 Likes

I remember thisss! I forgot what story I read this style in? I think pretty little liars maybe? :face_with_monocle: