Who’s up for a R4R❤️ ✊🏼

Who’s up for a R4R let’s help each other as a family
I believe we are great in what we do and we will eventually become great authors like we have always dreamed of through this platform :heart:
Let’s do this :heart::fist:t3:

12 Likes

I’m up for R4R! :heart:

Title: FT: THE LAIS OF MARIE DE FRANCE
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4740710001737728

Description: Talking animals, ghostly ships, and murderous love triangles. Read all this and more in the Old French fairytales of Marie de France! (CC, Diversity, multiple endings)

2 Likes

I can do one if you want :blob_hearts:

Author: xgeorgia

Instagram: @xgeorgia_xx

Title: Orocia’s Hybrid

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 14 and on hold

Description: Lorelai is special, but being ‘special’ isn’t allowed in the Kingdom of Orocia. Will dark secrets unfold along with their surprising truths? Will Lorelai be able to find her way back home? And most importantly, who will she met along the journey?

1 Like

I would like to do some r4rs if people are interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tired of the life they were forced in to, two sisters try to regain control. However, when dark truths are revealed, will they crash and burn or rise from the ashes?

1 Like

Hopefully it’s ok that my story is just a regular story!! Not in the R&R thing, if its not it’s ok
Story Title: Heartbreaker To Lovers(LGBTQ)

Author: Lucy on episode (aaron_ailee_episode on instagram)

Genre: Romance

Trigger Warning: story contains child abuse and self harm, read at your own risk

Description: Lucy is the nerd of the school and when she finds love she only gets heartbroken will she find the love of her life? Or will she be alone forever read to find out/CC/2 Female LI/

Episodes: 8
Even more episodes yet to come! You should give it a try I hope you will enjoy it

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712186153467904

Cover:

1 Like

Hello there let’s do a R4R
Here’s a link to my story

We will have to read each others stories and share screenshots right here for proof
If there’s any mistakes we correct each other❤️

1 Like

We read each other’s stories and share screenshots here for proof :heart:

Let’s help each :heart:

1 Like

Let’s help each other :heart:

Let’s help each other
And share screenshots for proof❤️

We can do this :heart:

Great. How many episodes are we doing?

1 Like

let see

Let’s read all episodes :heart:

1 Like

Are you in?

Ok! Just send me the link and I’ll read it when I can

1 Like

Share yours too❤️

1 Like
1 Like

Are you in for a R4R?

Hello! I’d love to do a r4r! Anyone who is looking for a r4r (with no-ghosting) can also contact me through dm or instagram :smile: I’ll get back to you with screenshots asap. I have only 4 episodes though, so I hope 4x4 is alright :relaxed:

Here is my story information:

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: A young man is going through a tough break-up. Will he be able to start dating again? - and more importantly will he be able to get over his ex?
Why readers should check it out: It’s a short and fun story which anyone can enjoy. Uses advanced directing, overlays and good branching.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 endings, Male MC, CC, LL, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

1 Like

Sure, adding you to my story list! :heart:

1 Like