Who’s up for R4R?

Read 3 chapters of my story, Lost Summer Love, with proof and I’ll read 3 of yours! :purple_heart::ghost:

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

Or, 7 of this for 7 or more, of yours (if you have that many chapters :sweat_smile:) thanks to whoever does r4r with me :ghost::purple_heart:

Deadly Secrets

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

4 Likes

I would love to! My story is called The Dangerous Fight, link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5702242260877312

I will probably send you the screenshot sometime tomorrow as it’s pretty late where I am already and I have school tomorrow. So I’ll read it when I’m home from school :slight_smile:

Alright :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m interested ill send ss sometime this week
Title: Your’e My Sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her?
Chapters - 3 episode only will still be continuing the

Cover

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

Hi, if you like we can do a r4r.

Titel : The holy messy heart
Author : naranja.episode
Genre : Romance / Drama
Chapters : 4, more are coming
Instagram : naranja.episode

Description : This is the story of two souls, both hunted by the shadows of their past, bounded by faith. Are they meant to be or are they destined to walk away from each other? Strong Female MC, CC,+ Choices, Family secrets

Looking forward to some new stories!

Sure, can you just read mine and SS me please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there, I read you story, but I can’t send you the SS as a PM…:neutral_face:

I’ve read two of your chapters and reviewed it like you asked, but now it seems as though you were only looking for reads as you don’t even remember this.

1 Like

I finished my part!

I took my time reading haha. Anyway, your story was pretty nice.:two_hearts::heart:

Awh thanks so much for reading mine. I’ll get to yours in a bit and SS you :purple_heart::purple_heart::blush:

1 Like

I had already had ur story saved in my favs and had already read 3 chapters some time ago, I don’t remember if I ever reviewed it, but some how I already read it… Well either way I’ll finish up that last chapter. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh haha, I don’t remember either smh

All done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love her personality

1 Like

Thank you!:two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Of course. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for this thread. Let’s do R4R
Here are my story details:

Title: Amethyst
Author:PurplePanda
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
CC: Yes, there is character customisation!
Instagram: purplepanda.episode
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon).
Description:You thought you were a normal girl. But does a normal girl have to save her crush from a curse that could become permanent? CC & Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951922371887104

Cover .(made by briella.episode):

Sure, but can you pls send SS first? :blush:

1 Like

Sure!

Anyone else interested in r4r? :purple_heart::ghost::blue_heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Here is the screenshot. I love your story…please continue!