1 Like

Bump :purple_heart:

This is my story❤️
Title : Life in dreams
Style: Limelight
Author: Krissstina
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955281698488320
Summary : Do dreams always come true, even if all interfere?
Full CC, Choices Matter, MiniGames, Tappables, Point System
Chapters: 3 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @krusss.episode

I’ll start on yours. Can you SS me when you read mine? :blush:

:heart:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you were prepared huh… I’ll SS yours when I’m done hun. Thank you :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

Then send me your opinion, and screenshots of the story itself, if not difficult. I want to know how you like my story :heart:

lol alright. Would you like a full fledged feedback or just a simple opinion? :blush:

If you can, then full fledged

Sure. But since that’s what you prefer, it’ll take a little longer but I’ll try to do it today. :blush:

1 Like

Okay :heart:

Life in dreams:

I’m sry if this is too harsh, not my intent. Your directing is good. I didn’t see any issues with that. I like the tappables and how they’re related to the story. I like the plot and the characters make sense and fit with the plot.

There were some glitches as the scenes transitioned but maybe that’s on Episode itself.

I’d say the major issue would be your grammar. A few of your sentences didn’t make sense to me. So maybe go over your sentences to see if they make sense to you.

I’ve written out a few so you can see what I mean. I may have missed a few…

Overall good job so far on your story and I think you’ll progress nicely :blush:

Hope this helps. Sry if it’s not enough or as thorough as you’d like. :purple_heart:

Chapter 1:

Mom and dad looks same age as Eva. Maybe make her look older.

Why is Dad in a football uniform?

Mom: I’m late for a work. Remove the a.

Be sure to edit any curse words according to the new guidelines.

Maybe edit this scene. How are you? Not really. That doesn’t really answer the question.

We watched a horror movie… change we to I.

Eva: She’s already has a high career. Change she’s to she…

Alice: I don’t forget your dream. Change I don’t to I didn’t…

Chapter 2:

Eva: There send billions of questionnaires. I didn’t understand what this meant.

Eva: I will come soon. Change to, I’ll be back in a few minutes or I’ll be right back, etc…

Carlos: I didn’t understand the first part. When she is opens to me?

Carlos: I hope you haven’t forgotten our argument. Change argument to agreement.

Eva: And that I will there one to do? I didn’t understand this.

Ava: How long will they be on my nerves? Try, how long will they keep getting on my nerves?

Steven: Not managed come, and already give a complex work. I didn’t understand this.

Steven: I think his the statement got here by accident. Remove, the.

Chapter 3:

Eva: I since the childhood dream to become a model and I want to achieve it that to me it would not cost.

Father is in football uniform because he is going to work :joy:
Thank you very much for your feedback, I will fix everything. Just English, this is my second language, and I have grammar mistakes

Hi!! do you still want to do reads for reads? If yes, I’d love you to read my story and I’ll read yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Title: Vampire Hunters Academy
Genre: Fantasy (with drama, romance, action)
Description: You have a normal life until you discover something that will make you apply to the Vampire Hunters Academy. There you’ll live adventures, but you’ll also discover new deep secrets
Style: Limelight

CC available
Choices matter
Art Scenes

Was that for me or someone else? It tagged someone else but I got your reply :sweat_smile:

Well, it can be for anyone that would like to do r4r :sweat_smile: :joy:

lol of course. Can you send me SS once you read? I’ll start yours in a while and do the same :purple_heart::blush:

of course :relaxed:

Here you go, I enjoyed it:

Thank you so much :heart_eyes: I don’t know if I’ll be able to read your tonight. If i can’t, I’ll read it tomorrow for sure ! :relaxed: