Who still read Romance stories on Episode? [POLL]

• I enjoy romance episode stories
  • I can’t stand romance episode stories

0 voters

Ever since Episode made their guidelines stricter, are you still reading romance stories on Episode? I know a lot of romance readers have moved to other apps, so I was curious what genres people are reading on Episode these days.

What is your favourite genre on Episode? Please comment below.

2 Likes

New guidelines haven’t changed any romance content… maybe their covers, that’s all. People can still keep their scenes.

And yes, I read romance stories and enjoy them, they haven’t changed at all for me.

4 Likes

I still read romance I just try to find good ones :joy:I found a Harry Potter story where he was marrying Draco lol

The new guidelines haven’t changed that much for me :woman_shrugging:t2: There isn’t a ton of swearing in romance (unless you’re reading a bad boy story) and I tap through s*x scenes

2 Likes

I don’t enjoy romance as much as I use to, but I don’t hate them either. I don’t read it much but a good story is a good story and if that story is a romance story, then I’ll read it.
I mainly just read fantasy and adventure stories but it’s beginning to become harder to find stories that I enjoy in those genres so now I’m beginning to look through all genres again.

4 Likes

Since there isn’t a in between option. I don’t necessarily go for romance stories, but I do enjoy a few. To be honest, I prefer the romance stories now that everything is toned down.

4 Likes

I love romance!

1 Like

I did not read them before the new guide lines. its very very few episode romance stories I like.

1 Like

you can have swear words lmao. you just have to censor.

& you can have sex. just can’t really describe or show it.

maybe you could take another look at them?

2 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t vote because I can’t say I enjoy most of the romance stories, but I don’t necessarily hate them. I think many of them are super cliche and predictable, but there are a few that I really enjoy.

Also, I completely agree with this:

The other reason why I don’t easily get myself to read in this genre was that looking at the covers, I mostly expected sex scenes. And this is not what I want to read on Episode

4 Likes

personally I’m not a big fan of romance stories, but i do enjoy some.

1 Like

I used to read and enjoy them but now I read them but not enjoy reading the story the whole time I’m reading it because there are just some scenes that are annoying or cringe or like the MC is making the same mistake all over again or just in general making so dumb choices that make me annoyed most of the time, so I kind of stopped checking romance stories a lot these days…I’m reading a couple romance stories because they are good and like I just enjoy reading them. I don’t think episode guidelines changed anything, in general it’s just that romance stories are getting worse and worse… not all but most, it’s getting hard for me to find a really good not rushed romance story.
I found a new romance story a week or 2 weeks ago and I felt the MC and the LI love and relationship was just rushed, veryyyyy rushed and I didn’t enjoy it so I didn’t continue reading it.
Sorry if I talked too much :sweat_smile: btw that was just my opinion