Who thinks that Episode should add more things for Ink?

Hey! I’m A.J an Episode author. When I write my stories I prefer using Ink for some reason, but I can’t help but wish that Episode should add more things for the Ink characters. For example, clothing, hair and tattoos (especially for girls). What do you guys think? Comment down below! :thinking:

2 Likes

I do. But I know that’s not going to happen anymore :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

I know, but it’s worth a try to get Episode’s attention. Especially if many people support the fact that Episode should add things to Ink! :relaxed:

1 Like

They’re not going to, but I wish they would

1 Like

They aren’t gonig too. The staff said that.

1 Like

Yeah, with the Limelight release, they had an overhaul of the animating process. They compared it to Disney animation, and the differences between producing Cinderella in the 50’s compared to producing movies like Frozen and Moana in recent years, it’s completely different. Making more INK things would be far more difficult, and that’s assuming they still have the tech to do so and the staff still know how.

However, I still think they should just release everything that they already have for INK. Any premium outfits and stuff. The INK featured stories are long-since buried by the new Limelight ones, might as well let the community have unfettered access.

6 Likes

I agree with you, I honestly wish they would release the premium outfits from Haute as hell because those were HELLA HAUTE.

1 Like

Not to be that user, but you need to format the title for Episode to look at it

2 Likes

I honestly perfer Limelight over ink

Hey there @A.Jepisode, please check out Liz’s post PETITION: More Ink!. :smiley:

Closing this since it’s in the wrong area of the forum and this issue has been discussed multiple times already.

1 Like