Who to become? 💛

Thank you so much and thank you for sharing a bit of your experience :heart: I am good at languages, taking care of animals and people (depends what) and that’s probably it :sweat_smile: These are like good good at, but uf it is really hard. But thank you :heart::heart::heart: I know that she wants the best for me, but a bit of support would be nice. I am ready to make sacrifices and work day and night, gee I already do :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I I love my job & from experience you shouldn’t give a crap what anybody thinks including those closest to you.

“If I were meant to be controlled I would’ve come with a remote.”

4 Likes

Beautiful quote :blush: Thank you girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, do you work in this sphere?

3 Likes

Ah yeah I’m a musician…of sorts.

2 Likes

Really?! That’s great :smiley:If you can, please tell me more, but if you don’t mind, no pressure

3 Likes

Yeah no problem, I’ll PM you cause I’m really not promoting it.

2 Likes

Of course. Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I used to want to become an actress, too! When I was younger, I got a few awards from acting competitions that really motivated that dream. When I told my mum, initially, she was supportive but then she started to refuse that dream, saying I’ll just become a drug addict and my life would spiral. Since then, I’ve kinda looked more into what I enjoy and what interests me and I’ve changed direction in what I want to be.

My point is: you’re young and you’re still in school. Its okay not to have everything figured out now. Not everyone does! In time, you’ll figure out what you want to do, and if you’re passionate enough, you won’t let people’s unsupportive attitude get in the way of achieving your dream. Don’t stress too much now. Just enjoy year 9 and 10 before it gets super hard! :heart:

3 Likes

Chase your dreams girl, if you listen to people on how you won’t make it and not chase your dreams and ambitions because somone said not to because it’s not good is sad. You’re not living for yourself, trust me by the time you’re an elderly and you look back in life and you didn’t do the things you you wanted to do in life because of people getting in the way, it would be a downfall. But my message is chase your dreams because you only live once and this is your only chance to have the career you want. But yeah it’s all up to you. It’s your life.

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

You all made my day and make me believe in myself :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes

My situation is somewhat both similar and different to yours! At a young age, my dad wanted me to be a judge (after watching Judge Judy lmao), but at the time, I was dead-set on being an actress, with my back-up as a writer. As I got older, I began to have this increasing interest and passion in crime and law. I’ve been building myself up to practice law to become a lawyer and then a judge. But it’s funny how some children can be affected either negatively or positively by what their parents want them to be.

I wish you luck for your future! You’ll figure everything out sooner or later. :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Just remember when you’re famous that I’m one of your friends. :rofl:
And believe in yourself. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Everyone in my class sees me as a lawyer or a judge because 3 members of my family are :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s so sweet of you to say :blush::yellow_heart::heart: I will never forget all awesome people that I have met here and in my life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you all are much better, supportive, understanding friends than my actual friends. Thank you guys so so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Idk…
I wanted to be an Actress…But my family like wouldn’t support me…I told them I wanted to be an Actress when I grow up but they always said “it’s not good, ur just going to be poor,find another job better than being an Actress,U won’t be an actress it doesn’t fit to u” All the time my life is not always great and I just wanna die…

3 Likes

I hope people in your class don’t treat you terribly about your family being lawyers. The occupation definitely comes with a bad rep.

3 Likes

Don’t say that. It might just be your family’s way of looking out for you. The entertainment industry is a rough business and people are easily trampled. Things might seem dire now, but you need to have faith in yourself. As long as you have passion, courage and stellar work ethics, you’ll be okay. Please don’t ever think of wanting to die. If you ever want to talk, just PM me. :blob_hearts:

4 Likes