Who to become? 💛

Sorry to hear that. I am sure that everything will be better for you. Saying that you want to die is not good. Your life is precious, you are someone’s reason to get up every day, to smile, to be better. Life always throws hardships at us, but we have to be strong, after all every cloud has a silver lining. You are needed and loved, you are beautiful and kind, smart and polite, honest and caring. Do not think such thing ever ever ever again. Lots of love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank u…I never heard that before…This is my first time somebody gave an advice from me…:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Thank you, and do not worry they don’t. Thankfully they are just thinking that I will be one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The pay is lousy and people always mistake you for Marilyn Manson. That’s why.

1 Like

Thank u! I really appreciate it…Thank u for listening to me… :sob::heart::blush:

3 Likes

Always :heart: If you need to talk or a friendly ear, pm me. I will always be there :blush::yellow_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank u!!! Lot’s of love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

If you need anything, know I’m here for you. Have an amazing day. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank u!

2 Likes

always remember that ed sheeran was homeless for two years untill he got known!
If you work hard enough and luck is with you your dreams will come true!!!
don’t give up!

btw: easyest way to become famous is to go viral with a video (think about yodel boy etc)

4 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:Exactly, he and Shawn Mendens have been my inspiration all along. Someone gets me, yay!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

youtube channel with you singin and just post video’s with good quality! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I will keep it in mind :wink: Thank you :smile:

3 Likes

I know what i’m going to say isn’t easy, not at all but if you really love what you do you could do this:
You could do like the singing and acting studying while you are also doing another studying and while you’re working… I know it’s Hard, that you’ll have few hours of sleep and that you’ll have i think no time for yourself but if you really love it and don’t want to be homeless for some time you could do this at least until your parents change their mind or you have the courage to face them…
Please don’t hate for saying this :grin::pensive::worried::pray::pray:t2::pray:t3::pray:t4::pray:t5::pray:t6::pray::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Oh, and if you need more inspiration read the story of Florence Nightingdale

2 Likes

In this time of our lives none of us really know what we want to be in the future, and the ones who do don’t know how to get there. I say go for it, you have passion and determination, and that will take you far. becoming a singer, actress, celebrity in general isn’t easy but you never know what may happen. I think putting yourself out there could help you gain an audience. I know a lot of people who are big in the singing community started out on youtube… good luck with everything :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:It does sound hard, I will admit, but I guess it is one of a few solutions. Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:You make me believe that everything is possible. I hope that your dreams and aims will come true, that you are happy and healthy :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I won’t go into detail about how difficult entertainment careers are to break into, because I’m sure you have a thousand people telling you all about it.

It’s going to be hard work. You have to KNOW this is what you want without a doubt, KNOW that you have talent, and work on your talent every day. On top of that, you will also want to learn marketing, because you will have to learn how to sell your talent.

That said, your parents may just be concerned. I think most people go through a phase where they want to be an actor/singer (I certainly did - I wanted to do musical theatre). They may be concerned it’s a phase. And even if it isnt, worrying that you won’t be able to support yourself is a legitimate concern. My parents were worried, too. Try not to get discouraged when they talk to you about a Plan B; they just want to know you’re taken care of.

SO. On to the good news, because there IS good news! The good news is that working towards an entertainment career opens all kinds of doors to preparing for your Plan B. You do not HAVE to study anything different. Want to be a singer? You have to study music theory and take vocal lessons. Your Plan B? Being a vocal coach or a music teacher. You want to be an actor? You’ll want to go to a drama school and study acting, theater, probably Shakespearean plays. Your Plan B? Drama teacher. English teacher. Stage managing. For either of these paths you will need to learn marketing: so there you go. Plan B, go into marketing.

You don’t have to let your Plan B distract from your dream. You can reassure your parents and still totally focus on achieving your goals.

Just remember that any career in entertainment will need a LOT. OF. HARD. WORK. It will be a LOT of people telling you that you are not good enough, talented enough, skinny enough, old enough, young enough, blonde enough, tan enough, and on and on and on. Someone will always find something wrong with you. One person will say you’re too pale, the other will say you aren’t pale enough. Just hold on to your dream, work hard, keep your confidence grounded in what you think of yourself and not what others think of you, and never give up. But a Plan B isnt a bad thing, either!

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much :blush:I didn’t think that marketing is that important, you gave me my plan b :sweat_smile: Thank you so much :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes