Who wad the 1st person you talked to when you joined the forums?

My one is secret

4 Likes

Idk prolly either @BadassSaasha and @sofia2 or @SakuraCheam and @katie_seabourne

6 Likes

@Teahwalker / @sofia2 :joy:

4 Likes

Hi queen :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi :heartpulse: no spamming this thread I hate flags :sleepy: and logged off Instagram btw

• Teah made my first pfp and that was my first pm {yes I still have it}
  • Sof adopted me nearly a few days after I started being active on the forums on her engagement thread :joy:
4 Likes

@JemU776 was the first person I talked to, I believe. Aahh…good times. Good ol’ days. X"D

4 Likes

i think for me it was @JemU776 or @appleqrl

5 Likes

Mine was @EpisodeGirl on the old forums to join Fairytale-d :joy: seems just like yesterday I had no clue what I wasn’t doing and trying to figure out what a fc meant.

4 Likes

I don’t remember exactly, but I think it was probably a reply to @FallenAngelNight13 on one of the Let’s Talk About [shelf] topics on the old forums :thinking:

4 Likes

I think it was one of the mods from the old forums. I signed up to complain about a glitch or whatever and they replied with the link to pocketgems.

4 Likes

The first person I talked to was for a cover request which was @Raybadem who now is one of my closest friends :wink::heart:

3 Likes

Mine was @Elva_Writes

3 Likes

@Stargazer54 or @amberose? Maybe @anon55976316 too.

4 Likes

Oh I remember that! I asked some people about art too, but I can’t remember who.

3 Likes

I honestly have no idea :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Honestly I think it was @RudeInception. I remember you though!

As a friend… Probably @Cam

4 Likes

Fr me may be it was probably @SanetP

3 Likes

XD I can’t remember who was the first person I talked to. It was def in this Forum though. I joined in the old Forums on Oct 7, 2017, stared around cluelessly, logged out and then heard about the Forums switch and shrugged. I started going on this forum in May 2018 so the first person I talked to must have been in May 2018 (or could it have been late April? IDK, it’s most likely May though). Then I started becoming more active. I honestly met the greatest people ever on the Forums and love them so much. Like I even took a screenshot of my first profile pic #isoooooamweird :joy:

I salvaged an old post of mine:

IDK if it was the first or not though :thinking:

@NelidaU @MystikLunaa I’m glad my path crossed with you guys, you rock and yes, it was good times, love you :wink: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

are you breaking up with me " it WAS good times" :sleepy::cry::cry: im still here

3 Likes

Ha, ha while we did have good times and made memories, and we will continue to do so :wink:

4 Likes