Who wanna befriend me?

I wanna make friends :two_women_holding_hands: :couple: here, looking for Episode besties :crazy_face: by the show of hands :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_man: who want to befriend me?/:question::question: Kinda lonely :pensive: :frowning_face::interrobang::interrobang:

6 Likes

My are leshell we can be friends

1 Like

@Rihanna90 that’s sweet of you, of course, we can be friends. :sparkling_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Moi!
I need more friends

1 Like

I will befriend you! I have no friends on here and I’ve been here almost a year :pensive:

2 Likes

@UnicornPlayz.Episode I would love to be your friend, I’ve been here for a month now. Feel free to mention me in any of your post :wink:

1 Like

I would love to be your friend! :smile:
You can dm me here or on IG! It’s @annawepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@annalilac will surely do :wink:

2 Likes

Heyyy, if ya don’t mind a hyper person thennn let’s be friendsss. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I am looking for friends too! My IG is sparkerscenes.epi, feel free to talk to me please!

2 Likes

Me but I’m only making a few cause some ppl on here ekayfhan

1 Like

I’m always open to making new friends so Hey :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We can be best friend for ever .you are my best friend to I am be there for you need anything. I am here for you. Nice meet you.

1 Like

We can be best friend to need anything let me know .my leshell nice meet you

1 Like

Sure :):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

We can be best friend to .

2 Likes

I’m here :raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4:

2 Likes

@PizzaLover good befriending you, feel free to tag or mention me in any of your posts :grinning::blush:

1 Like

@Slater , Hey id love to be your friend. Feel free to tag or mention me in your posts. :grinning:

1 Like

@Cass_writes , I would love to be your friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning: feel free to tag or mention me in your posts

1 Like