Who wants a personal story artist

Hey there!
:teddy_bear:
I’m holding a contest for people who want a personal story artist for art scenes and covers!
The deadline for entering will be on the 5th of may.

Examples of my work

By the way I have just recently changed my insta name to Mighty_epi and I used to be toxic_epy :blush:

All you have to do is follow these simple rules!

1.If and when you are picked I’d prefer we communicate through insta so that I can be notified faster when you need to talk to me.
2. Any and all art I make for you should be used because I will put time and effort into creating these scenes for you.
3. You have to be polite and not rush me while I am making your scenes.
4. You have to describe what you want in details so that you get the best result.
5. Notify me when you’d like the scene 1-2 weeks before you’d need it so that I have enough time to make it.
6. Credit me on insta @Mighty_epi when you use my art scene in your story or post it on your insta.
7. Don’t be afraid to tell me if you’d like anything changed even if it’s a minor detail.
8. Please use my art and if you decide to discontinue the story please inform me.

How do you enter?

Well all I need to know is…
The name of your story?

The plot and genre?

Characters details?

Your instagram?

What style Ink or LL?

The characters personalities?

Key details that define the characters?

Extras or accessories they have?

If your story is published or not?

And in return all I ask Is for credit!
I hope you enter and I can’t wait to work for you

8 Likes

@Hannahnevin try it!! It could be perfect for MS or TBG…

1 Like

Story name -
The Mafia Billionaire

The plot and genre -

On a quest to save his true love Santiago Fernandez meets Maria Morelli, will he fall in love with Maria before he gets to Natalia?

Romance/Drama

Characters details -

I have the details, I could send you them through IG

Your Instagram -

hannahc.episode_wattpad

What style Ink or LL -

All in LL

The characters personalities -

The main character Santiago, he is very sure of himself, very confident.

His love intrestest Maria is very shy an unsure of herself.

Key details that define the characters -

Santiago has a scar on his cheek

Extras or accessories they have -

Santiago has a big tattoo down his arm.

If your story is published or not -

It’s not published at the moment, I have others that I want to get out first, but you’ll understand that once you get to know me.

1 Like

Dusk till Dawn

Genre - It’s Romance

Plot - Atticus, a boy whose likes who hide his emotions. Xahlia, a girl who just craves for affection. Will their love story be the same as all the others?

Story Description - “I thought all was over when I lost her. Little did I know, the best thing ever was yet to happen to me. And that was you.”

Character details - I’ll send you them through PM once I know if you can do it for me!

Instagram - epi.minneha

Style - Limelight

Personalities - Atticus is a shy boy who likes to keep all his emotions inside him and finds it hard to express them. Xahlia is a quiet girl, but she with her family she is very sassy. She has been through a lot, she has anxiety and has frequent panic attacks. She is a little insecure of herself and thinks. All she wants is love from someone who will be there for her.

Key details - They both have freckles

Extre accessories - Atticus has a tribal arm sleeve tattoo and Xahlia has a arm sleeve rose tattoo and a wilder flower tattoo on her waist.

Published or not - No my story hasn’t been published, I’m working to make the first three episodes perfect.

I will definitely give you credit and your help would be greatly appreciated! I would give you lots of time to do art scenes for me. Trust me, your art is freaking amazing! Side note, I don’t have the Instagram app, I just have an account in which I access online, which is why I don’t reply to DMs so if you can do this for me, can you please PM me?

1 Like

I’m going to dm you on insta

1 Like

Ok :blush:

1 Like

I’ll keep you in mind :heart:

2 Likes

I will keep you in mind :blush:

1 Like

Thank you sm, :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I haven’t dm you yet getting ready to now

1 Like

Ok :blush:

The name of your story?
Pretty Hurts

The plot and genre?
Thriller
You’ve been a pageant girl all your life, the crown is closer than ever. Things start to go wrong, but they’re working in your favour. Who will you save, your friends or yourself?

Characters details?
I’ll send you them through PM once I know if you can do it for me!

Your instagram?
Don’t have one

What style Ink or LL?
Limelight

The characters personalities?
Depending upon the choices the player makes, the main character can be flirty, aggressive or calm and composed
Drew is a confident young woman, who is the former Miss Texas. Behind her confident persona she has deeply rooted issues with her past and hometown.
Ezra is a sharp-witted detective, who’s quite snappy.
Grayson is a deeply troubled young man, who’s very obsessive

Key details that define the characters?
Drew has freckles, Ezra has a beard and Grayson wears glasses

Extras or accessories they have?
No

If your story is published or not?
Yes!

Of course I’d credit you! Your art is gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you so much and I’ll keep you in mind :blush:

1 Like

the date of the winner will be released on the 10th of may due to some personal issues :heart::heart:

1 Like

That’s fine! I hope you’re okay, love :revolving_hearts::heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who has participated!
I have chosen the winner and the person who I’ll be a personal artist.
The winner is @PastelGlitter !
Thank you for participating and @PastelGlitter can you please dm me on insta or on here!

1 Like