Who wants do to a r4r

Does anyone want to do a r4r?

4 Likes

I could do an r4r with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is about R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Ill do a r4r with you. I’ll start today. Here is my info.
Author: KandieCane

Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)

Genre: Romance, Drama

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 5

Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

Instagram: kandiecane6703

1 Like

I don’t mind doing a R4R with you.

Hello Lovely!

I would be happy to do a R4R with you!

Lemme know if your happy to :slight_smile:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

This is my upcoming story as well coming in 2020

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Melissabecerra Venomous Cure

@mila.episodes Remember me

3 Likes

Hey there! I can do one.

As I finish up catching up on some stories I had in my list, I decided to open up R4R’s. If we do a R4R, I would prefer to only do three episodes because that’s how many my story has.

If my story seems interesting to you, feel free to check it out! I’m putting a lot of effort into this revamp so it would mean a lot to me.

-Let’s get to the promoting, shall we?-

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the third episode of the revamp.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC and you can name the MC’s friends.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that.

Cover:

Link:
[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

Extra info

Current reads: 185
Genre: Comedy
Author: Meghan M
Style: Limelight
Instagram: Meg.thewriter

1 Like

I’ll read yours
Mine is:Be By Your Side
Account: Isabelle_Episode

I’ll read it soon and I’ll send you screenshots about your story.
My story: Be By Your Side
Account: Isabelle_Episode
Insta: isabelle_episode

just finished yours! it was interesting!

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you!

hey I want to do a r4r with you! what’s your story and IG?

My story is called Wrong From Right and my Instagram is @brianam.stories

1 Like

okay I will send you the screenshots there.

Okay, What is the name of your story and its link?

1 Like

hope you like it.

1 Like

Thank you! Give me a week to read your story & I will message you when I’ve finished.

1 Like

My story is Be By Your Side
And yours?

I would like to do R4R! :heart::blush:
Here is my story :two_hearts:
Title : Set me on fire
Author : Lizzie C.
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama, Romance
Episodes : 5 (on going)
Description : Ellen’s a young and ambitious girl with a bright future. What will happen when she meet HIM? Arrogant billionaire with a broken soul. Will she set his heart on fire or he’ll darken her soul? Story based on a true events. [ CC, ART, choices matter ]
My IG : lizzie.epi
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5894277082447872
Story cover :

I’d be interested in an R4R, if you are.

Title Estria: Two Worlds Collide
Genre Fantasy
Style LimeLight
Episodes 3
Description You’re a genetically modified ‘perfect Estrian Warrior’, except, you’re flawed. You feel emotions that were supposed to be eradicated from your genes. When a man shows up asking for help to save his world from the Hunters, you must fight a war not only physically but within yourself as you make decisions either an Estrian Warrior would make or based on the emotions that you’re learning to navigate. Will you become a better warrior? Will you gain allies? Will you find yourself as you fight to help save a planet and people that are not your own?