Who wants free edits? ❤ (Lovelyy shop)

hey loves

I guess welcome to my art shop? So this specific forum is only for character edits and pfps. I already know i’m only going to get like 2 requests but that’s fine. Also, i’m really sorry but i’m not at that stage to start custom poses, you may send a inspiration picture for clothing and hair too because I do custom hair/clothing. I also really do basically like thigh and up but if you want full body it’ll come. I’m sorry for the little selection you have

So since my old edits are very trashy i’m going to show you my new, less trashy ones.

Examples

IMG_20190103_094157_478

the examples I showed are my most recent.

Okay just comment your deets, i think i’ll only get 3 requests but who knows?

love,iqra
:heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Is this your request?

Yes

1 Like

I WANT ONE!! THEY LOOK CUTE!!

body: Tan
brows: mature round
hair: beach wave (Chestnut)
eyes: upturned feline (blue)
face : oval
nose : elven
Mouth : full round (mocha)

clothes (you can change them if you want): skater girl black sneakers, dressy crop top white, black ridget moto jacket, black ballerina tulle skirt

1 Like

Okay! Do you want full body or how much you already showed. If you want how much you already showed is it okay for me to just use the picture?

if you click on the picture you can see overy thing so if you wanna use ythe picture it shows the whole body and you can downloud it

1 Like

Okay so full body it is! Your will be done shortly after i’m done with forever’s

1 Like

alright! thanks!

1 Like

Hope u like it! I know it’s not that great but anyways

1 Like

Thank u

1 Like

Character: Sakura

Skin Tone: Taupe

Brow: Seductive Arch

Hair: Fishtail Braid (Punky Purple)

Eyes: Upturned Bold (Purple)

Face: Soft Heart

Nose: Soft Natural

Lips: Blossom Lips (Wine)

Apologies for not having a picture, could you still do my request? I would like for her to wear a purple dress that hits her knees if that’s alright. (Details of the dress is up to you ^^)

1 Like

Of course! Do you want full body or like knee and up?

@Minoesje I’ll have to finish your edit later, though I did start.

1 Like

Full body please ^^

That’s okay ther’s no need to rush

1 Like

Alrightyy, I can try!

Tag other peoplee

Hope you like it! It’s full body btw :two_hearts:

2 Likes

do you do outlines?

1 Like

It looks great!! is their a way I can credit you when I post it somewhere else?>

1 Like

Like in my story for example :grin:

1 Like