Who wants me to read and do an edit of their story

I need some story recommendations to read. I feel like I’ve read every story on Episode :joy: but other then that. I want story recommendations so I can make some more edits… because I’m bored and it’s 3:23 am and I can’t sleep :joy::joy::joy:

So drop them recommendations below! Or if its your story and you want me to do an edit, drop your insta down there too if you have it!

Looking forward to see your recommendations

My insta is @writes.eriana

Edit: not taking anymore :joy: so i can catch up with the ones I have

2 Likes

Alright, looks like doing some self promotion.

Title: Before You Say I Do

Author: Lexisode

Style: LimeLight

Genre: Romance

Description: Grace has been in love with her best friend for as long as she can remember. What happens when he gets engaged before she tells him? Will his brother help her “Forever Hold Her Peace” or will she have to “Speak Now”?

My insta is episodes_bylex and I wouldn’t mind an edit if you decide to take a look at it

What kind of edit?

I have two if you want :woman_shrugging:t4::purple_heart:

Deadly Secrets

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

Here’s mine if you’re interested: what kind of edit is it?

CC: No

Style: LL

Chapters: 6

Genre: action, Sci-Fi, Fantasy

Instagram: @Kenya.Writes

Description: Lee was taught that emotions make her weak. But when evil targets her home & friends, & she discovers her lost power, she needs to learn how to embrace those emotions to save both.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

What exactly is an edit? I haven’t seen that mentioned before.

@SilverLady @Kenya.Writes @TamiRose @MSoldin0403

There’s two kinds of edits I mean. Either you can choose.

The first is like a video edit ya know? With transitions and an audio if you understand what i mean.

And the second one is like an art edit. I can’t promise it will be good but it’ll be great practice and I’ll do my very best :slight_smile:

Videos cool

hey! thank you so much for this thread. I’d love a video edit :blush::heart_eyes:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story too & also share it, if you liked it :heart_eyes:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :see_no_evil:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

Hello Lovely`s!

Because the lovely @samantha_episode_1 Has recommended mine, Ill leave my details below

Here`s mine And heres My Insta @reeree7110:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would like to recommend as well

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

@BEEBS07 thanks for recommend my story dear :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Instagram- faithxprincessx
Title: Your’e My Sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her?
Chapters - 3 episode only will still be continuing the story
Cover:

Link- [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

1 Like

If you have an insta and you wnat me to do an edit or review! Just post ur insta here and tag me :blush:

Oooo a video one would be hype

1 Like

Certainly sounds intriguing. I’m down for either or, dealer’s choice. :wink:

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Five currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Oooh I will DEFINITELY check it out! Sounds interesting :orange_heart:

I would love for you to read and edit my story “Top Star”. If you’re into a good mix of drama and fame, this is the story for you. I don’t have an Instagram for my Episode stories. Let me know what you think and feel free to shoot me a fanmail!

Top_Star_QN_posterThumb_r0BvPSB0RK

Title: Top Star
Author: Shay D
Style: Ink
Number of Episodes: 8 (More stories coming soon)
CC: No
Description: Five girls in a girl group take on the pressures of fame as they rise to the top.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867064727339008
Cover:
Top_Star_QN_posterThumb_r0BvPSB0RK

1 Like

hey girl i have two stories i would like an edit for both or for the one u like.

1. “Black Hearts, Golden Desires” - INK fantasy story
Extra info

1. “Remnant Past” - LL drama story
Extra info

Here’s the description:
"No matter how much you try to run away from it, it will keep on chasing you forever." Join Lucy, on her struggle against her abusive past and her perseverance for a better future.

Here’s the cover:

Here’s the link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4667930276331520

• This story contains action, drama and romance. Just a twist that the MC is an Indian who lives in new york but moves back to India after she graduates her high school due to some remnant past in new york. so things will be different from the normal ones.

Hope you like them! Have a good day!

I have a bunch of stories ready to be read if you’re interested. :smile: My instagram is: @mavis.writes. You can find all my stories in the linktree. :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for making this thread!
I’d love if you’d give my story a shot! And an art edit would be amazing :heart_eyes: Here are the details:

Title: Sidereal
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Blurb: An unlikely turn of events brings Dahlia from outer space to outside Felix’s window. Join them on their star-crossed journey as they cherish the wonders of being worlds apart.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063859204587520

The covers~

cover
coverrrrrr%20(1)

Thank you so much! :heartbeat:

Thank you to everyone in this thread who are recommending their stories to me! I will be completing a bunch of reviews, edits and reading chapters tomorrow!