Who wants me to read their story? [ CLOSED] ( No new stories only the ones that are already on this list )

Hey. I was wondering if people that recently published their story wants me to read it! I just like to read a few chapters so link it here if you want!

32 Likes

Bookmarked for when I finally publish (:

Edit (:

The Bookmarked Symbol =

It makes it easier for whoever’s bookmarked it, to return to it later (:

4 Likes

uhm sorry I don’t know what you mean… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

aah sorry I’m so dumb :joy: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I would like if you could read mine

Thank You

2 Likes

Ofcourse! I’m gonna read it now :heart:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

If you want, you can check out my short story Until Tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Card made by @episode_katherinee

Link:

I really liked the first episode! I hope you get lots of reads :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :blob_hearts:
I would love to get my story read.
Veiled
Description: When her whole world crumbles, Darcy must make some major decisions that lead her down a dark path. To what lengths will she go to hide her double life? Villain M.C./Mini-games/Choices that Matter/Point System/CC your character (not the mc)/Custom poses

Cover made by EpisodeAnon27 on Instagram
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5456395815813120

5 Likes

Of course I am gonna read now :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

The story is really good! I’m not sure if it’s my cup of tea but I can see you put a lot of work and time in it! Don’t give up the reads will come for sure :heart::blush:

1 Like

Will do it now❤️

1 Like

Hey you can read mine :relaxed:

2 Likes

I think your first chapter is very interesting! I’ve never read anything like it, but I did have a question. Why couldn’t you choose to go with Kay or stay with Ember? Sorry if that’s a stupid question. But I though there were 2 LI

1 Like

Of course :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey!! Thank u for this, here’s my story if you’d like to read it:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

3 Likes

I liked it​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart: Not sure if I’m gonna read the whole story bc I’m not a big fan of multiple LI but it’s really interesting :stuck_out_tongue: hope u get lots of reads

1 Like

Will do now :joy::+1: