Who wants me to read their story? [ CLOSED] ( No new stories only the ones that are already on this list )

Hi, I would really appreciate if you read my story :hugs:
Story Name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL
Author:- Manasi R.

Cover

Cover:-

Link:- Episode Writer Portal

Hereā€™s one of my stories!
The Gameshow
sci-fi, limelight, no romance

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4834771657752576

Title: The Phantom Cell

What about you? Have you published a story I could check out?

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s so sweet but you donā€™t have to :blush::heart: Besides it isnā€™t published yet :grin: but I do this because I like to help Iā€™m not doing this for something in return. But if you want I can send you a link when its published :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, that would be great!

1 Like

Okay I will :joy: btw sorry if it will take a while before I read your story but I promise I will. It just takes a lot of time to do this whole list :heart::joy:

1 Like

Heyy!
I have a new story

TITLE- See You Next Time
GENRE- Romance
DESCRIPTION- She was happy, until she lost the love of her life. She had given up the idea of love until she moved to LA and it changed her life forever.

CC for both LI and MC
Author- Aria Lopez
Instagram- lopezariaa
link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6505134015840256
Take care and I hope you enjoy the story!
if you want to do a r4r please message me on instagramā€¦I donā€™t wanna ghost anyone!

Hello everyone! I released my first story three days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!
Title: Lean on my shoulder āœ¾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: "Punished"in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down.What happens when the"almost"queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender thatā€™ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

1 Like

Iā€™m definitely into that! When Iā€™m done with the rest Iā€™ll read it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also followed you on instagram :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you, Iā€™ll follow you back :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awh thank you! You didnā€™t have to tho :blush: :kissing_heart:

nonesense :wink:

1 Like

Well thank you then :joy: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I liked it and have a feeling that the rest of the story is going to be very interesting. Just ainā€™t thing . In this scene:

actually the entire scene that they are there the cheering/ laughing sound stops out of nowhere and thatā€™s not so nice for the ears :no_mouth:. I would do it like this: volume music 0 3000 (something like that) instead of: music off. But thatā€™s just my opinion :hugs::relaxed: hope you get lots of reads!

I decided to read it :grinning::joy:

1 Like

I readed it and I love it :hugs: It really has something unique :grinning: I will definitely continue reading it!

1 Like

I readed it. That part when her father says ā€œ You know I only yell at you out of loveā€. Really got me :frowning:What a beautiful and sad first chapter! :pleading_face:But also cute :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Spoiler donā€™t read if you didnā€™t read the story: Iā€™m really glad River saved her! Hope you get lotā€™s of reads.

1 Like

Oh I see youā€™re revamping the storyā€‹:joy: Iā€™ll read it when itā€™s available again :hugs:

thank youu :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like