Who wants some contests!

Hey yall! I’ve been taking a break from episode and coding and all that and now that I’m back I was really hoping to see some creator contest. the last one i did was DD and then I started my break a few months after that if the tells how long i was gone!! :sob: :sob: But anyways it looks like episode hasn’t done a contest in AWHILE.
Does anyone know if they will do more contest OR If we as a community could just make one ourselves
I know i cant be the only one who misses them!

1 Like

I think you mean the contests right? Yeah Episode is being very shady about weather we are getting another one and if so, when. A week or two ago there were some people organizing a community led one but I’m not sure if that’s still going on.

I do miss them too, they really help motivate me!

2 Likes

Omg i forgot they are called contest :sob: :sob:
But me too! They actually made me want to stop procrastinating and get my coding done haha
It’s probably too late but do you have the link to the community one? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

For real, same. I know a lot of people have been fussing about it so hopefully Episode communicates soon.

Here is the link to the chat about the community one, it may still be in the works, I think they’re still looking for judges. CONCEPT: Community Contest

3 Likes

Thank you so much I’m excited to see how this goes!

1 Like

It is still in the works, and yes, we are hiring judges! thank you for the mention <3 <3 <3

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what the prompt will be!

2 Likes